College Football 2018-2019 Season

Fadaar

That guy
Dang I want to go but airline tickets are expensive as shit, seeing like $400 minimum. Wish they had gotten Peach Bowl again, would have just been a 4 hour drive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Dang I want to go but airline tickets are expensive as shit, seeing like $400 minimum. Wish they had gotten Peach Bowl again, would have just been a 4 hour drive.

Should get some buddies and make a vegas trip out of it. Cheaper to fly there and split a car rental down to the game. Not too bad really.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
What do you think about the news?

Also, do you think he will stay retired this time?
Not shocked. I remember with about 4 minutes to go in the Michigan game the cameras showed his wife balling her eyes out on the sidelines in a manner that seemed different than being happy they won. Everyone watching where I was at thought oh he’s gone.

Ryan Day is supposed to be a superstar in waiting, when Vrabel took the Titans job he offered Day the OC position so hopefully we have our own Stoops to Riley type transition but it’s hard to not be apprehensive about a first time head coach taking over the type of pressure cooker that comes with this job.

The cyst causing Urban’s head problems is real but I wonder how much of this decision is driven by everything that happened last off-season and the suspension. Wouldn’t shock me to see him coaching again but don’t think it will be a quick turnaround like last time but who knows. Could easily see the USC thing if he magically learns “stress coping mechanisms” over the next year haha.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Him at USC? Chip at UCLA? Washington State with big mike? Pac 12 is going to refuse to play defense.

Kaines

Potato Supreme

I heard a discussion about Urban going to the NFL on the radio that I 100% agree with. If college coaching causes too much stress after a couple years, the NFL would kill the man before the end of OTA's. In college, you have recruiters who do most of the heavy lifting when it comes to putting your team together, and the HC just goes in on the high value recruits to bring them in. There is far more downtime in the offseason for a HC in college than there is in the NFL.

Sterling

El Presidente
Packers should go for him. Although I think it would be much more fun if they just gave Philbin the job fulltime.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Although I think it would be much more fun if they just gave Philbin the job fulltime.

I don't hate the Packers that much but would laugh a lot.

Urban is super talented but the man can't handle adversity at all. I'll miss him raping Harbaugh every year tho. No one else did such a good job of it every year, right Delly Delly ?