College Football 2018-2019 Season

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would now like to formally complain about Kevin Sumlin mismanaging the Kyle Allen / Kyler Murray freshman seasons leading to both of them transferring.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Braen

<Medals Crew>
As a Sooner fan, I would like to thank the Aggies and Sumlin for their treatment of Kyler. I didn't think anything could top the fun of last year's Mayfield year, but man, has this been a blast.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
As a Sooner fan, I would like to thank the Aggies and Sumlin for their treatment of Kyler. I didn't think anything could top the fun of last year's Mayfield year, but man, has this been a blast.

You guys are supposedly getting Khalil Tate as a transfer to.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Every large school in the country would immediately withdraw from the NCAA.

They need to do it anyway, as the NCAA is a fraud organization that has NEVER had the student athlete in mind with their rules, only how to make the most money with the lowest costs. Big schools should be allowed to give their players money to live on while at school ESPECIALLY if they come from poor families. Paying for the tuition is not the full cost of going to college, and the NCAA refusing to see that is just willfully blind to the economic realities of students these days.

No. They don't need anymore than the free tuition and escalades they already get.

They shouldn't even be in college. 90% are jokes as students. Send them to minor leagues where they belong.

Fadaar

That guy
Had to check but yep, west coast boy. At least he'll be a fuckin' whale in a small pond when it comes to PAC12 talent on the defensive side.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Ohio State's new coach may be paying off already. Supposedly 5-star Zach Harrison is going to commit tomorrow. Also, sources are saying that Ohio State is the front runner for Justin Fields if he does end up transferring.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Have to agree. Seems like faggot shit to me.

Of course, it was in Texas.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I don’t think Miami even cared about the game. That QB that sat out but came in ice cold? He was horrible.