College Football 2018-2019 Season

Hosix

All labs matter!
Excellent work Perdue. Way to not show up for your game. Another shitty bowl game.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What a lame ass offensive showing but I expected it I guess.

Grier and our starting LT Cajuste both likely 1st round picks didnt play in the game to save themselves for the draft, and our #1 and #3 receiver didn't play due to injury.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WVU was leading I think 18-17 until the 4th, then Syracuse pulled away after a td and a pick right after for another td. Sucks that with Grier and company I think we plaster that team easily, but it was still nice to play an old rival

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It's a difficult thing, but I'm cheering for Michigan today because as much as I like to see them lose, I like to see Florida lose more.

I'm nervous for the Irish tonight. They're a good team, I hope they can take the pressure of tonight.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Missed most of the Auburn game bc I scheduled a Dr appointment not knowing when the game would start. Walked in at 14 - 7 and walked out to 56 - 7. Was like wtf happened. Got to watch the second half. Malzahn needed to make a statement after losing our OC and taking back over play calling. So I guess there’s that. Also had a month to prepare and we saw that Auburn looked good against Washington the first game having a whole offseason to prep. Next year will tell.

Florida looking good. No way can I go for Alabama, obviously, but uggghhhh.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This year is a copy pasta of last years college playoffs. Replaced Georgia with Notre Dam. I am not excited, I want someone besides Alabama to win but we know this is mostly going through the motions after how they played this year.

• 1Like

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
#1 defense in the country.... damn Regime, Mullen is going to give Smart all he can handle in the east, especially when he has a QB worth a damn.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Harbaugh to the NFL % is going up my the minute

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Suck my scaley Gator Dick all of you go Blue Douche bags! Hahaha Harbaugh going to get a heart attack like ol Urban and leave the shitty Big 10 too!

09E8A645-E42C-4621-8C79-FD62996EBEDD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
There is no way that Michigan's Offensive coordinator can survive this. What crap play calling that was. Combine this with the Ohio State game and he's the big loser.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Harbaugh only has so many lives at Michigan and he's already used most of them on the past 4 years of average results(for the pay required). Guy has lost three straight bowls so it's not just Urban whom he calls Daddy.