College Football 2018-2019 Season

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Alabama rope-a-dope'ing Bama... all we have to do is keep scoring on their god awful defense and we win, but our fucking players can’t seem to avoid dumb ass mistakes.

Sterling

El Presidente
Alabama rope-a-dope'ing Bama... all we have to do is keep scoring on their god awful defense and we win, but our fucking players can’t seem to avoid dumb ass mistakes.
Are you suggesting 32423432 penalties by Wills is bad?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
If you are talking about the pass along the sidelines for PI? He catches that out of bounds no matter what.

The refs have been letting the corners and receivers get away with lots of hand on shit.

Prodigal

<Bronze Donator>
Well yeah but Kyler wasn’t down - these officials have been meh.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Hell of a game compared to the shit earlier. Tu'a needs to gets drafted somehow so I can enjoy football next year.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Prodigal

<Bronze Donator>
What I really find funny is the Bama homers on the board at the SEC Rant saying Bama wouldn’t give up more than 14 points - trying to explain offensive execution to these idiots and they’re just saying we have no faith in our D.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
What I really find funny is the Bama homers on the board at the SEC Rant saying Bama wouldn’t give up more than 14 points - trying to explain offensive execution to these idiots and they’re just saying we have no faith in our D.
Yeah, the Heisman Trophy winning QB on the team scoring like 200 points a game scores some points? Amazing how that works.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user