College Football 2018-2019 Season

Hosix

All labs matter!
What I really find funny is the Bama homers on the board at the SEC Rant saying Bama wouldn’t give up more than 14 points - trying to explain offensive execution to these idiots and they’re just saying we have no faith in our D.

It didn’t matter what Bama’s D did. They only needed a few stops. Oklahoma’s D was a wet paper towel and Bama was going to run the ball on them. Arm tackling all over.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Phew, barely scraped by with the W. Loved how well our defense played considering the amount of time they were on the field

Sterling

El Presidente
Phew, barely scraped by with the W. Loved how well our defense played considering the amount of time they were on the field
11 punts and still win. That's some crazy shit.

And Missouri trying to ruin my bowl mania. I got all the other games today, need this one too!

Fadaar

That guy
still amazed Milton has been up on crutches for a while now

also I expect UCF to lose this game badly

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
UCF should be getting absolutely destroyed since they are playing against the "mighty SEC" as a lowly non power 5 team with a back up QB.

Fadaar

That guy
Team isn't the same without Milton, passing game goes down the shitter and you aren't going to run all over a team like LSU. Sure all their DB's may be out, but that defensive line is making it a non-factor.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yup. I hate how the announcers are ignoring that fact and just focus on how this team doesn't deserve to be there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
I am sorry that’s a muff. Watching in slow motion and saying he had possession for 1/100 of a second and down? Fuck that. I am glad they stuck with the call on the field.

Hosix

All labs matter!
With Milton I think they win. Such a great kid and played hard.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
UCF played way better than I expected.

Lifelong Husky fan checking in :D