College Football 2018-2019 Season

Hosix

All labs matter!
Looks like Washington’s defense might want to make some adjustments. They can’t stop shit.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Washington needs adjustment in every facet of the game right now

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Haskins should go #1 if Arizona can do deals better than they field a competent football team. I bet they look at Rosen and ...

iu

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
This is confusing. By all measurable standards Georgia was the better team going in to this. Did the team just party too much last night? They look disorganized. Also, they have about the most accurate quarterback in the nation, and he's throwing shit bricks out there. Very confusing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Defense is sure hard to play against boring ass SEC offenses. Overrated bullshit of a conference outside of Bama.

Texas is back! Bevo trying to kill mascots! Feels good.

• 1Worf

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Tonight's results proved that the committee putting in ND and Oklahoma.

Beyond the top 2 teams in the country, everyone was flawed. #6 OSU barely beat Washington (lol) and #5 Georgia lost to a Texas team that had won 9 games and split their two games vs Oklahoma. #7 Michigan got embarrassed on a big stage (AGAIN), and #8 UCF lost to the runner-up-to-the-runner-up SEC team.

I'm all for expanding the playoff to 8 but Bama and Clemson are the best teams every year and this time they're clearly in a class of their own.

• 1EyeRoll

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I want to say that UGA actually sucks and that we were shown by Texas how awful we can be.

On the other hand, I have to wonder in the back of my mind how much the players really gave a true shit about that game. UGA looked so bad that it looked fake. Yes winning a bowl game matters but I understand players not going 100% in a game that brings home another pretty piece of metal and plastic. In the long run, the game means...........nothing. We lost to Alabama. That was the game that Showed UGA where they stood. That was the game that counted.

I hate Bowl games when not part of a playoff system. They exist purely for money reasons and risk injury to a player. I want the players to be healthy when it counts. We have a division playoff and we have a top 4 Bowl series. Take the series to a top 8 and be done with the Bowl games.

Congratulations Texas. I presume based around how this performance has been read, that we will see you guys in the top 4 next year. Right???