College Football 2018-2019 Season

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
I’m lukewarm on Grinch. His defensive ranks at WSU were #74, #50, and #59. In seven years as a P5 assistant he landed one 4* recruit as the primary recruiter (per 247). He was co-defensive coordinator but his primary responsibility was the safeties which were a mess this year and our best of the bunch was buried on the depth chart until the last few games due to injuries. All that being said, I don’t think he got a fair shake here as the schemes he runs don’t really align with Schiano’s who was the primary guy. He came in with a lot of hype about his game planning and getting more with less, and Urban made it clear Grinch was the choice to replace Schiano when he takes his next job so I hope we didn’t let the wrong guy get away.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So tOSU fires Schiano and told Grinch if he wants to be in charge of a defense look for work elsewhere. I’m feeling good about this OU hire.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Not sure I am going to watch tonight. Have zero interest in Alabama v Clemson 3.0 .

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Outside of that pick 6, Clemson's defense has done jack shit

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
And of course they make a good goal line stand after I post that

• 1Worf

Zzen

Potato del Grande

i

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Alabama losing would be interesting, but them winning wins me the board's bowl mania. Conflicting emotions and all of that.