College Football 2018-2019 Season

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
James Franklin went full scorched earth on Pitt. Did Narduzi run over his dog or something?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man, Will Grier throws some lasers. Goddamn gonna be sad when he goes to the NFL after this year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well UGA did what they had to do. Loved that first pass interference call on an uncatchable ball. Loved how UGA answered that even more. Looks to be at least a good year for UGA with a solid potential for a great year. It is nice knowing that if something did happen to Jake Fromm that we have a 5 star back-up in Justin Fields waiting for his turn. I am not sure if I have ever seen a UGA team so deep in talent before. Our offensive line consists of 6 players 6'2+ 305+ that owned South Carolina and gave all 5 of our runners great opportunities.

Barring injuries and off field antics, UGA looks pretty damn good.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Well, after two weekends of CFB, I feel like I can safely say that the SEC is clearly the best conference this year.

I have argued in years past about their supposed dominance, tooth and nail even, since it was so overblown and sycophantic.

This year I just can't see it in any of the other conferences. Bama looks fucking godly, Georgia still looks great, Auburn and LSU both look ready to scrap, Ole Miss and Miss St. are beating the shit out of mid-tier Big XII teams, and shitty A&M is taking Clemson to the bell. On top of that, OU lost its best returning offense player, Big 10 looks down quite a bit excepting Wisconsin, and the Pac XII looks just as bad top to bottom as the Big XII.

I have been outspoken against the SEC dick-riding for over a decade, mainly because it was fueled solely by Alabama's dominance, but unless something drastic happens this year then it is going to be an all SEC final again this year.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
I don't see how it could be 2 teams from the SEC again. The Dawgs pretty much have the east secured after week two, and Bama's offense looks crazy so far. So both teams run the table to the conference game and one loses, yet still gets in? I think last year was just a weird one off, since Bama didn't make the SECCG but was a one loss team. I don't see something like that happening two years in a row.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well, after two weekends of CFB, I feel like I can safely say that the SEC is clearly the best conference this year.

I have argued in years past about their supposed dominance, tooth and nail even, since it was so overblown and sycophantic.

This year I just can't see it in any of the other conferences. Bama looks fucking godly, Georgia still looks great, Auburn and LSU both look ready to scrap, Ole Miss and Miss St. are beating the shit out of mid-tier Big XII teams, and shitty A&M is taking Clemson to the bell. On top of that, OU lost its best returning offense player, Big 10 looks down quite a bit excepting Wisconsin, and the Pac XII looks just as bad top to bottom as the Big XII.

I have been outspoken against the SEC dick-riding for over a decade, mainly because it was fueled solely by Alabama's dominance.

I’m not letting you off the hook for 2009 NC buddy.

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I don't see how it could be 2 teams from the SEC again. The Dawgs pretty much have the east secured after week two, and Bama's offense looks crazy so far. So both teams run the table to the conference game and one loses, yet still gets in? I think last year was just a weird one off, since Bama didn't make the SECCG but was a one loss team. I don't see something like that happening two years in a row.

The SEC looks better this year than last year. It absolutely will happen again this year if Bama and Georgia are both undefeated and play a competitive CCG.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
You mean Arkansas State, Alabama State, Southeastern Louisiana, Kansas State, Nevada, Southern Illinois, East Tennessee State, Wyoming, and Colorado State didn't match up to their SEC opponents and it proves SEC is looking better than last year? Then you have South Carolina who hasn't done shit even with The ol ball coach who gets pounded hard by Georgia. SC is nothing but a slightly upgraded Vanderbilt.

This is just the second week. Let's look at the first week
Austin Peay, North Western State, Louisville, Stephen F Austin, Coastal Carolina, UT Martin, Eastern Illinois, Charleston South Carlina, Middle Tennessee.

Auburn played Washington and beat them then blew out Auburn State and yet Georga gets more credit beating Austin Peay and an SC team that beat Coastal Carlina the first week. wtf

I understand wanting to play games that your team is heavily favored in at the start of the season. Yet this goes the entire year. You have Auburn stepping up and Alabama last year playing good teams to start the season, then you have these other teams who eventually "fall down the rankings" after playing shit ass teams and blowing them out and then losing after the 4th week. No team should be allowed to play the fucking Citadel, Umass, Liberty Flames, the next to last game of your season if you have any hopes or on track to be in the Play-Offs. Jesus fuck.

They really need to stop having pre-season rankings and if you don't play a FBS 1 team the game should be counted as a bye week and no one can vote for you. This isn't just a SEC issue, it's mostly all other conferences issue also. It's just the SEC gets more credit somehow. It's insane.

That being said I expect Alabama and Auburn to be in the top 4 by the end of the year.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Auburn's road schedule is hell this year. Playing LSU week three feels strange too, so we'll see how that goes. The Washington game was fun though, but almost handed it back to them. Turned in to a more typical Malzahn 3rd and 4th quarter team which sucks. Plus all the Stidham designed runs are wierd. Oh well next week will determine my excitement for the rest of the season.

• 1Solidarity

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL PROGRAMS ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT A&M AND YOU LOOK AT T.U. YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER TEAM YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT A&M IS A GENETIC FREAK AND THEY'RE NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT ME! AND THEN YOU ADD TCU TO THE MIX, YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN!

SEE THE 3 WAY IN TEXAS FOOTBALL YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT A&M, A&M GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING CAUSE TCU KNOWS THEY CAN'T BEAT THEM AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO T.U. YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS A&M'S 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING IN TEXAS FOOTBALL. BUT THEN YOU TAKE A&M'S 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF THEY WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. A&M GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING IN TEXAS FOOTBALL! SENIOR LONGHORNS? THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU IN THE STATE OF TEXAS!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Haha shit it was just how the cut and paste job worked. Got that promo stuck in my head since the weekend.

• 1Like