College Football 2018-2019 Season

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Notre Dame's quarterbacks aren't going to scorch the earth. Either Wimbush maintains his cool and has elevated his emotions to be a sufficient game manager, or not.

Don't think we'll see their new freshman QB and a dual-threat offense emerge mid-season. Kelly's going to play QB whisperer with Wimbush for as long as possible, hopefully not having to coach up Ian Book.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, Stanford looking great. Love how all the commentators are still gobbling down USC cock.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
A&M stayed with Clemson on a day Kevin Sumlin got his shit pushed in by UH. Give Jimbo another 75 million!

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
You cant tell me that fucking ref had that call 100% with his angle to make that call on the field! You wait for the inevitable replay. Goddamn.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
What a horsheshit call. Feel like we've outplayed them. More yards, more conversions. Two bad plays and some bad calls.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Jimbo is the fucking man. Immediately putting A&M in a different tier than they've been. Damn, I wish my team could have hired that fucker. They should have won tonight.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Some pretty amazing catches in that game. A&M has nothing to be sad about - their recieving core made that game.