College Football 2018-2019 Season

Rais

Trakanon Raider
To be fair, Texas can still win more than 6 games in the season. So they are still on pace and keeps all their hopes alive.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
LSU kicking Miami's ass right now

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
To be fair, Texas can still win more than 6 games in the season. So they are still on pace and keeps all their hopes alive.

Hopes for what? They played a tough game against a motivated opponent. They might be able to make a good BG. But Herman has yet to find his Ed Oliver.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Haven't watched an LSU game in 3 years. Guess I should have watched last night.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
LSU pushed Miami all over the field. That was men against boys. LSU had superior athletes and it showed.

Only problem was they tried to run out the clock starting at the very beginning of the second half. They won't be able to get away with that against better competition. It was a good weekend of college football for me though. My Illini won one of the two to three games we'll win this year and looked bad doing it. Texas, Michigan, and Tennessee all lost.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
BTN suspends Edwards for tweet about Michigan

I know it's not classy to attack students, but Edwards was right. The team looked awful. I also find this hilarious, 'Gary said Monday. "We take it to heart. For someone to stab at somebody -- I didn't see the tweet -- but to take shots at a player and you're a grown man, I don't think that's cool.''

This coming from a 20 yr old 6'5" 283 lb 'kid' that's a possible upcoming first round pick for the NFL. At what point are 'kids' considered men today? Maybe have some toughness so hurty words don't break you...and your shitty team lol.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First Test for the University of Georgia. Will be interesting to see how they do against South Carolina.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Michigan doing what it has to in order to regain some confidence. Wow, 35-0 before half!

Wisconsin is struggling. It's awesome.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yup. Hoping for a big statement from GA but years of Richt has got me nervous.

His Miami team did not look that impressive against LSU. I am hoping a lot of UGA's past with Mark Richt was Mark Richt. This year will say a lot towards that. Kirby Smart could do better than last year but that would be a hell of an achievement.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
His Miami team did not look that impressive against LSU. I am hoping a lot of UGA's past with Mark Richt was Mark Richt. This year will say a lot towards that. Kirby Smart could do better than last year but that would be a hell of an achievement.

Guess that was a good enough statement?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Notre Dame once again completely uninspiring against a team they should have walked all over, a week after looking pretty good against Michigan. They aren't going anywhere with Wimbush at QB.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame once again completely uninspiring against a team they should have walked all over, a week after looking pretty good against Michigan. They aren't going anywhere with Wimbush at QB.

Yeah, I agree with this. Wimbush isn't going to take them far.