College Football 2018-2019 Season

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Bama, Clemson, nd, ou.

Would like to see bama Clemson ou osu but that won’t happen

Bring the hate
No hate. Well actually fuck ND. Join a fucking real conference already. You dont need a 8 team playoff because rivalry week followed by conference championship games are your additional playoff weeks. ND gets to sit at home while Georgia eliminates itself via their championship game loss. OU had to play a good #14 TU and OSU at least had to play a ranked team too. So in conclusion: fuck ND.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dworkk2

Mr. Poopybutthole
No hate. Well actually fuck ND. Join a fucking real conference already. You dont need a 8 team playoff because rivalry week followed by conference championship games are your additional playoff weeks. ND gets to sit at home while Georgia eliminates itself via their championship game loss. OU had to play a good #14 TU and OSU at least had to play a ranked team too. So in conclusion: fuck ND.
Need a tissue? If you wanna play in the CFP don’t lose. Period.

If ND had lost one game they would not be in the CFP.

Go play Austin-peay again

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Notre Dame of course should join a conference. They're strength of schedule is the lowest of the 5 top teams by a lot but it's not absurdly low.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Notre Dame of course should join a conference. They're strength of schedule is the lowest of the 5 top teams by a lot but it's not absurdly low.

Need a tissue? If you wanna play in the CFP don’t lose. Period.

If ND had lost one game they would not be in the CFP.

Go play Austin-peay again

Strength of schedule is a little over rated.

I have not watched many ND games but Michigan was all tough...until Ohio State beat the fuck out of them. Feasting on just above average competition doesn’t mean shit.

ND will never join a conference. I get it. But don’t act like USC, ball state, Pitt are some how great teams? Maybe usc from 2006. Vandy and wake forest? Pillars of college football power.

ND deserves to be in the playoff, but stop acting like they played some brutal schedule. Everyone schedules cupcakes. Deal with it.

Last edited:

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Since teams get to decide who they play strength of schedule isn't a valid argument. When the league sets the schedule regardless of team input like the NFL then you can bring up strength of schedule. Until then get fucked.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
As expected but I still think Georgia should be in there

• 2EyeRoll
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It will be interesting to see how Notre Dame does against Clemson. Either it will shut the haters up, or silence them, I suppose.

Dworkk2

Mr. Poopybutthole
It will de interesting to see how many players opt out of playing bowl games to avoid injury for the NFL draft

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Eh Sooners defense is going to hear how bad they are for a month - I expect they’ll play better than expected.