College Football 2018-2019 Season

Hosix

All labs matter!
But ND beat Vandy, Wake Forest and Ball State?!?!? Powerhouses of D1 football!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So CFB is miles better than the NFL during the regular season, and fucking LIGHT YEARS behind the NFL postseason. The bowl system and CFB “playoff” suck dick and I hope this has been a ratings disaster... only way we’ll see some change is if enough people stop traveling to shitty bowl and people stop watching horrible football

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
So if the 3rd stringers are in this should be more of ND’s speed.

• 1Worf

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This and the Purdue game really justifying Ohio State not being in the top 4.

Honestly, who do you have that's better than OSU? I know they shit the bed against Purdue and had some close games. So did everyone. Even Bama barely pulled it off against GA and Clemson had some close ones against A&M and Syracuse. I hate OSU but Urban runs some good teams. I'd rather watch them than this pathetic excuse ND pulls out every year. I thought I was embarrassed for them when Bama spanked their asses.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Georgia should have been playing this game, hands down no question.

• 5Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 5 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Honestly, who do you have that's better than OSU? I know they shit the bed against Purdue and had some close games. So did everyone. Even Bama barely pulled it off against GA and Clemson had some close ones against A&M and Syracuse. I hate OSU but Urban runs some good teams. I'd rather watch them than this pathetic excuse ND pulls out every year. I thought I was embarrassed for them when Bama spanked their asses.

Realistically you're right, I just get angry when a lower ranked SEC team beats a big name from another P5 because it perpetuates the fucking SEC circle jerk.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
So CFB is miles better than the NFL during the regular season, and fucking LIGHT YEARS behind the NFL postseason. The bowl system and CFB “playoff” suck dick and I hope this has been a ratings disaster... only way we’ll see some change is if enough people stop traveling to shitty bowl and people stop watching horrible football

Can you imagine if the Colts were seeded higher than the Texans based on SOS rather than wins losses?
Or if the Chargers were seeded ahead of the Chiefs based on the "eye test"?
How about if the Patriots were given the 1 seed based on "championship tradition"?

That is college football.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Apparently Oklahoma’s O-line forgot that they actually need to block someone.

• 1Solidarity