College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
They didn't have the one on "don't call in threats, they can track that" apparently. Or maybe someone else was reading it. Maybe Harvey Updyke has it for study and he couldn't read it. Or maybe he followed the path of Mr. Updyke and named himself in the call. I see a pattern here.

This dumbass...

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Fromm will be lucky to get drafted at this point. What a fast fall. Wisconsin shit the bed but I'm hoping it lights a fire for next week. Same old 3-4 really good teams and then a lot of decent teams with some big weaknesses. Herbert still does not impress me but I'm intrigued with Burrow. I wonder how the NFL will look at Hurts. Guy has been amazing this year and Murray hasn't been awful. Will Murray give him a boost this May? I love that Michigan is getting spanked. It's sad that I expected exactly what is happening. Harbaugh knows QBs about as well as Elway does.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Aaaaaaand Michigan loses. Harbaugh has been an utter failure. Get some contacts and new pants you fucking twat.

Sterling

El Presidente
Aaaaaaand Michigan loses. Harbaugh has been an utter failure. Get some contacts and new pants you fucking twat.
I mean you say that but they're still winning 3 or 4 more games a season since he got there. And who would the replace him with that would suddenly have them win against top 10 teams?

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I mean you say that but they're still winning 3 or 4 more games a season since he got there. And who would the replace him with that would suddenly have them win against top 10 teams?

He can stay there until the end of time as far as I’m concerned. UM is fun to hate.