College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Also, the two fumbles that weren't even reviewed is just ridiculous. Neither was clear enough to warrant no review.

LiquidDeath

Crying about officiating when playing against Baylor is just full on whining

This game is on Jalen Hurts for OU, win or lose. Just like always.

You'd be singing a different time if two reviews went against your team so far, too.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
This game is on Jalen Hurts for OU, win or lose. Just like always.

You'd be singing a different time if two reviews went against your team so far, too.
All BigXII teams expect to play against the refs when playing OU or UT. Time to take some of your own medicine

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Where is all this Big 12 high caliber offense?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I can't imagine an NFL team taking a chance on Hurts early. Guy makes bad decisions, has limited vision of the field, and no ball security. Such an ugly game. Can't wait to see Burrow and good quarterbacking again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

I can't imagine an NFL team taking a chance on Hurts early. Guy makes bad decisions, has limited vision of the field, and no ball security. Such an ugly game. Can't wait to see Burrow and good quarterbacking again.

He has regressed as a passer as the season has gone on. It is legitimately confusing.

• 2Like

LiquidDeath

That was not good for my heart. Baylor is way too good on D.

Kaines Kaines , I do believe that as long as Rhule is there that Baylor will be either the #1 or #2 team in the conference.

• 2Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Where is all this Big 12 high caliber offense?

Jesus, you're fucking league looks like a track meet this year and now defense is out of style? Guess that glass is always half full of S-E-C!!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Kaines Kaines that was about as good as we could've expected, loved all the defense. Here is your new avatar.

2014Week15-1.png

• 2Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Hopefully a championship game of LSU/OSU happens. Clemson won't roll over though so this year's playoff should be a blast. I haven't seen a team worthy of the 4th spot so they can just insert one of the 2nd tier teams for an asswhipping Game 1.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
Hopefully a championship game of LSU/OSU happens. Clemson won't roll over though so this year's playoff should be a blast. I haven't seen a team worthy of the 4th spot so they can just insert one of the 2nd tier teams for an asswhipping Game 1.

Assuming LSU wins they get to tune up against Oklahoma. Which really makes you wonder what happens if Georgia wins. Does LSU get left out? Oklahoma? The four team shitfest continues.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jesus, you're fucking league looks like a track meet this year and now defense is out of style? Guess that glass is always half full of S-E-C!!!

Florida would SEC all over OU’s face.

giphy.gif

• 2Worf

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
So, how much do you think Kirby Smart regrets letting Fields go while keeping Fromm? I bet he gets indigestion just thinking about it.