College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm in Austin and was at a sports bar for that game. People were real sad. And getting real drunk.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Sad that Auburn couldn't get it done. But they did play a good game, and holding LSU to 23 is no small feat.

Now the Irish need to kick Michigan around. Everyone seeing the rain there? It's wicked. Something like 2 inches predicted in the next 24 hours.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Sad that Auburn couldn't get it done. But they did play a good game, and holding LSU to 23 is no small feat.

Now the Irish need to kick Michigan around. Everyone seeing the rain there? It's wicked. Something like 2 inches predicted in the next 24 hours.
Yeah that LSU game was a good close game. Wouldn't mind seeing your guys beat michigan. Need some chaos for the last couple playoff spots.

Alterity

Molten Core Raider
Ohio State is the most complete team in the country. I honestly don’t see them losing at least in the regular season. I’d be worried if we played Penn State in Happy Valley, but we don’t and we are going to open up at least 10 point favorites against them. Chase Young should be in the running for the heisman. Fuck Michigan but also fuck Notre Dame.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I hate Michigan.

Every time I quote you...

giphy.gif

• 2Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame looks foolish after a bye week. Coaching issues seem to be coming to the fore.

Crappy weather, so we have to run the ball. Except they can't run the ball to save their lives. 17-0 at the half, I have no faith that Notre Dame will score at all this game. I have half my drink left, then I'm going to bed. This shit is over. And that's too bad.

Sterling

El Presidente
Notre Dame looks foolish after a bye week. Coaching issues seem to be coming to the fore.

Crappy weather, so we have to run the ball. Except they can't run the ball to save their lives. 17-0 at the half, I have no faith that Notre Dame will score at all this game. I have half my drink left, then I'm going to bed. This shit is over. And that's too bad.
Yeah Oklahoma losing and giving Notre Dame a shot at a playoff spot lasted a whole couple of hours. Brutal. They gave up over 300 yards rushing.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Hell of a weekend. Loved the Irish game. Not only do they lose but Michigan will probably keep Harbaugh for his entire contract. Everyone won tonight. OSU looks scary as hell. Aubrun/LSU was fantastic but LSU doesn't look good enough to stop Bama. Maybe Tua can't play that day.....

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Don't get me wrong here, but the idea Alabama is some world beater right now is foolish. They have played exactly no one. I have no doubt they are a great team, but better than anyone else in the top 5 is anyone's guess.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I missed the LSU game today. Maybe I should just sleep thru all the games, they seem to win more when I'm not watching.

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
phew ... can't believe he made that field goal. 4th one this year!!!!

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
While I am sure that Alabama can hold its own just fine, LSU is going to give them all they can handle. It would not surprise me if LSU beat Alabama. I think in the right situation, Auburn could beat Alabama. Ohio is taking wonderful advantage of the University of Georgia's mistake of letting that quarter back go. Easily the most depressing show of the year goes to the University of Georgia. The over rated Fromm is finally showing itself. We should have never given up Justin Fields. I would be very surprised if we beat Florida this coming weekend as UGA football has looked discombobulated these last few weeks.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Watched the game recorded yesterday. I'm pretty sure tho I have no actual stats that LSU offensively this season has done more than the entire offense generated while Les Miles was coach.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, at least I can stop giving a fuck about this season.

• 1Like