College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Still no sleep this sucks :( Yeah video was on the news this morning. Set in stone now. I will hear the kickoff and then pass out. My Auburn friend has been talking to me all morning. It's a ploy.

We get neck.

DAVOKYG3OFEYZLH6I555LPIGHU.jpg

Last edited:

Borzak

Borzak Borzak Get a nap in! Geaux Tigers!

I'll make it. Getting kind woozy is all. I was >< this close to laying down about 9am. Then I got roped into a conversation by a Auburn fan I know. Freaking SEC women lol. It just ended. I'm trying to decide if I can take a 2-3 hour nap or just hold out. Big decisions in life are tough.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Not to self, 1-1/2 hours of sleep after almost 30 ours of non sleep is not an improvement. Soon as I hear that song I'll be good to go.

• 2Like

Borzak

No the pre-game song they do coming down the street at LSU. Some meth or something would be good about now. This is rough.

This one at full blast gets the juices going.

LSU may not win, but there's going to be one less Auburn fan in the world if I fall asleep.

Last edited:

Borzak

Earlier was someone going off on it's unfair because the SEC never leaves the south always playing in New Orleans. Not true. When the championship game is in another region SEC wll travel.....

• 2Worf

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure why people think that playing freezing cold when you can barely throw the ball is some sort of virtue. Anyways that is aimed more at the nfl than anything.