College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I don't know what to say. I find it hard to believe. I mean I read over and over it was going to take years and years, decades even , if ever to recover from firing Miles.

15 miles in MS from the LA border. Still hearing fireworks go off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Went to the Fl-LSU game back in October with my Baton Rouge buddy and made LSU my surrogate team this year LOL

Hell of a time to be a bandwagon fan! That’s a hell of a football team.

Borzak

Sure beats the dog days of way back. It was dark, very dark for a long time lol. Went to games, even SEC games on free tickets where kickoff was 1/2 full stadium. The bad times sure make the good ones look better.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I like coach Ed, he seems like a good dude.

Lol @ USC for letting him go

Yeah, but he sounds funny...

Only thing about O I don't like is he coached at ole Miss...

A few more good years and I might let it go

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Honestly, it didn't feel close after LSU answered that final Clemson TD. Lawrence was off the rest of the game and you really have to question just how good he is without Higgins and Ross. Sure, every QB is somewhat like that but both of those guys are so long and catch so well that Lawrence had to work hard to sail so many passes where they couldn't catch them. It sounds ridiculous but Tua had a lot of the same questions after completely shitting the bed as well. Hopefully he comes back wanting to prove something.

I don't think I've ever seen a more dominant team than this LSU team or a better college QB. They just beat the shit out of the team that dominated OSU in the 2nd half of their game. Really impressive shit.

• 1Truth!

Hosix

All labs matter!

What if he was buying the beer? I bet he wouldn’t hesitate buying a few rounds.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Enjoy the Bengals!

I think If you seperate the name and history of the bengals franchise and just look at the players they currently have I feel like there could be much worse situations to get drafted #1 overall to. I believe Dalton still has 1 year left on his contract, so they can ride him for another year.

Towards the end of the season when they went back to Dalton and finally realized they should feed Mixon the offense had a decent uptick. They have pretty decent receiving core with Green(if he goes back), Boyd, and Ross.

Jury is still out on Zac Taylor though and the offensive line needs work like most below average teams. And then again, it is the Bengals...

Borzak

He's kind of gravly, but if you're from Louisiana from really south Louisiana it's not that bad. I mean his high school buddy Bobby Hebert didn't exactly talk"normal". The more river rat you get as a coon ass, the more he sounds like a lot of them.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WTF lol. He has a fanny pack full of cash paying kids, on the field, for winning? lol.
OBJ hooking kids up

This shit has me rolling. It is awesome. It is ridiculous. I just hope those kids are Juniors/Seniors and going pro, else the NCAA is going to come knocking. lol

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ok SECbros. Tell me about David Aranda
giphy.gif

• 1Worf

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
LSU alumnus and fan here. Aranda is a very good coach and no nonsense kind of guy. He's been one of the best DCs in the country the last 5 years even though statistically, his best year as DC was in 2016, his first year at LSU. The defense you saw in the first half of this season was pretty uncharacteristic for that program. The defense that showed up in the second half of the season (when everyone was finally healthy) was more like one of his defenses of year's past. Talent, of course, has a lot to do with that.

Personally, losing Joe Brady hurts a bit since he brought a whole new perspective to Emsminger for the offense however, they should be ok on that side of the ball even with all the attrition (Burrow being the most obvious one).

On the other hand, losing Aranda might be much harder for LSU to recover from. Unless Orgeron is able to hire Venebles from Clemson (doubtful) or Grantham from UF or someone of that caliber, it's going to feel like a big step backwards to me.

• 1Like