College Football 2020-2021 Season and the Covid-19 Bowl

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Clemson has yet to take the lead in this game. Don't know what you're giving up on.

I'm so easily negative about Notre Dame wins. It's like I'm informed by history.

But I'm hoping hard here. We keep being stupid in the red zone, though.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I'm so easily negative about Notre Dame wins. It's like I'm informed by history.

But I'm hoping hard here. We keep being stupid in the red zone, though.
Well the hope lasted a good long while. ND should not fall out of the top 4 because of this loss, but we'll see what happens.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Well the hope lasted a good long while. ND should not fall out of the top 4 because of this loss, but we'll see what happens.

I don't disagree, but there are a lot of people who love to hate on ND. They're hanging right in there with the best team in the country. I think we're legit.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The past two games also might cast some doubt as to exactly how good Trevor Lawrence actually is. It would appear the system at Clemson is pretty damn good. Taking a kid as QB with his second start being the 4th ranked team in the country and still coming out with a win isn't something just every #1 team in the country could have accomplished.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Zebras across the board have been lousy this year.

Irish wasted a ton of chances to put this game out of sight. Damnit

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Was that the first deep ball ND has thrown all game? Probably not, but it sure feels like it.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I have no horse in this race...but I do love college football overtime!!!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Dungy and Tirico make a decent comment team. First ND game I've watched this year with sound

Kaines

Potato Supreme
At this point I cannot reasonably assume Trevor Lawrence would have done much better against ND. Clemson took a Freshman QB and had a 7 point lead with under 2 minutes remaining. And their defense COMPLETELY collapsed on them. Lawrence wouldn't have been on the field for that.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
WTF? a third review? is that a real thing?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
that was some seriously pathetic referee fuckaroo attempts

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Holy mother of all that is holy. Notre Dame just beat Clemson. Like really. Even with bad reffing.

I love it.

We're probably going to see them again in the ACC final. Should be interesting.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Good game. ND should consider playing in a conference permanently.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users