College Football 2020-2021 Season and the Covid-19 Bowl

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I thought Notre Dame was just overrated after Clemson stomped their ass. Then I again thought that as Bama stomped their ass. Now...I just think they are a good second tier option. Not as good as the top 4 but maybe a top 10 team.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
I thought Notre Dame was just overrated after Clemson stomped their ass. Then I again thought that as Bama stomped their ass. Now...I just think they are a good second tier option. Not as good as the top 4 but maybe a top 10 team.
Them being 4th is fine, all the other potential teams were pretty shit too. This year it was a pretty clear 3 teams.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Cv19 championship is behind us. Onto the CCP championship 2021?

Honestly? At least they had a season. I absolutely hated seeing no fans at any sporting event but college football most of all.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The games were certainly very odd without all the fanfare. It was disturbing to not see a crowded stadium. It made the game feel almost like it was a scrimmage game rather than the National Championship.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Who gives a fuck?

Lol, giving a shit about sports in 2021.

White people shit.

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Hell of a season, I’ll take it * and all.

Buzz is Bill O’Brien will be our next OC.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Oh, you didn't like that post?

I'm sorry I neglected this thread the past several months because I didn't remember this sport existed and people were pathetic enough to still support it.

Nothing better than supporting rape.

White bitches had it coming anyway.

I'll try to do better next year and keep you guys up to date on what society is paying for you to watch a children's game.

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Oh, you didn't like that post?

I'm sorry I neglected this thread the past several months because I didn't remember this sport existed and people were pathetic enough to still support it.

Nothing better than supporting rape.

White bitches had it coming anyway.

I'll try to do better next year and keep you guys up to date on what society is paying for you to watch a children's game.
I bet Orgeron won’t get the treatment from ESPN that Briles got with daily SportsCenter stories and in depth investigations. But really, guys, there’s no SEC bias at all!!

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger

ricky gervais laughing GIF

• 1Worf

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm