Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
We all know thats the PAC12 amiright!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
If only we had him start for Florida hot damn!

Damn sooner bros got their asses kicked LMAO!
This story is pretty wild. Apparently the two guys that beat the shit out of the holder and his friend are lifelong MMA fighters/wrestlers. You always have to be fucking careful who you pop off to when drunk in OK. This place is full of those short, stout wrestlers just itching to pay you back for a lifetime of short jokes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This story is pretty wild. Apparently the two guys that beat the shit out of the holder and his friend are lifelong MMA fighters/wrestlers. You always have to be fucking careful who you pop off to when drunk in OK. This place is full of those short, stout wrestlers just itching to pay you back for a lifetime of short jokes.
Lol yeah

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He’ll be on the field in the 31st century like Nixon in Futurama.

4FCAC565-4D6C-4A0A-8442-C500A708A08B.jpeg

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Not going to be hard in that conference bro.

Why do you think most OU fans are ok that we stay in this shit conference? Shit, we could lose one early and go on a tear, lose the championship game, and STILL fucking make it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why do you think most OU fans are ok that we stay in this shit conference? Shit, we could lose one early and go on a tear, lose the championship game, and STILL fucking make it.
Eh I hear you but I wish we could trade Missouri and take you. Of Course nevermind you gotta deal with fucking Alabama in the west.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Eh I hear you but I wish we could trade Missouri and take you. Of Course nevermind you gotta deal with fucking Alabama in the west.

You know, I bet an expanded playoff makes it more likely that OU would join the SEC since now a shot at a national championship does not mean that you have to be perfect every year. My money is on at least one (probably more like 2 or 3) of the top 12 having 2 losses which means OU in the SEC could drop 2 games vs. good opponents, not make the championship, and still get in if the two that they lost to were the conference champ and another really good team.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
My biggest hope is the expanded field will get teams to start scheduling more semi interesting games in their out of conference portion since a single loss won’t be as devastating. A man can dream.

• 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You know, I bet an expanded playoff makes it more likely that OU would join the SEC since now a shot at a national championship does not mean that you have to be perfect every year. My money is on at least one (probably more like 2 or 3) of the top 12 having 2 losses which means OU in the SEC could drop 2 games vs. good opponents, not make the championship, and still get in if the two that they lost to were the conference champ and another really good team.
I love the idea. So unfair that certain teams don’t have to play as many games or a conference championship and still be eligible.

• 1Like