College Football 2020-2021 Season and the Covid-19 Bowl

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whelp, we're screwed

Honestly though, I would bail too. Hopefully Poke State doesn't end up in the AAC as that would probably kill what little interest I have left in college sports
The PAC could come calling because they would be completely out of options if this move to the SEC occurs. Survival mode is about to occur for everybody. The arms race will end with the SEC the clear winner.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Excited Arrested Development GIF

Hot damn. I’m all for the SEC getting a little easier and adding some fun games. Do it!

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
The question is, how will they divide it up....fuck Bama going to the east...Auburn can come.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The PAC could come calling because they would be completely out of options if this move to the SEC occurs. Survival mode is about to occur for everybody. The arms race will end with the SEC the clear winner.
The Big 12 would drop out of the Power 5, creating a Power 4 and the Group of 6. Given how they were planning the 12-team expansion to the playoffs, this makes perfect sense as they only gave the Power 5 conferences 4 guaranteed slots. With this change, there is no longer going to be one left out because there will only be 4 Power conferences anyway. The Group of 6 will still have their 2 guaranteed spots, and the door is then wide open after that.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They could also go the pod route. 4 of 4 teams. Play the 3 in your pod, 4 from another, and then 2 from another. Not sure how you arrive at the 2 for the championship game though.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
SEC SEC SEC

Welcome our new bros

and to the rest

HAHAHAHA

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

p.s.

^lol

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
You sons of bitches...

I almost pray this happens so Stanford/USC/Oregon has to travel to Stillwater in November. I would actually go just to see the reaction as they turned onto HWY 51 as the smell hits em' ROFL

Also, OSU needs to sack up and cancel Bedlam when all this shit happens - I'm absolutely fine not losing every year and playing Tulsa or somebody instead

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
You sons of bitches...

I almost pray this happens so Stanford/USC/Oregon has to travel to Stillwater in November. I would actually go just to see the reaction as they turned onto HWY 51 as the smell hits em' ROFL

Also, OSU needs to sack up and cancel Bedlam when all this shit happens - I'm absolutely fine not losing every year and playing Tulsa or somebody instead

I was thinking that if we canceled Bedlam that OU/OSU fans might actually get along better since they didn't have those damn games hanging over their head at every interaction. Can you imagine a 25 year old OU fan and 24 year old OSU fan that watched the schools play each other 3 or 4 times total in their lifetime?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
If OU and UT go to the SEC, that's basically the entire football powerhouses of the Big 12 leaving to one conference. Which means the other schools will have to sell themselves via other means. Baylor coming off a National Championship might actually be a desirable get for the Big 10 or ACC if they were wanting to strengthen their claim to the nation's #1 college basketball conference.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
bwahahahaha

It’s just noise to satisfy their voting base. The legislature cannot do anything. Texas’ legislature only meets every two years, and will not be in normal session again until 2023. Until then, special session must be called by the governor and the governor sets the agenda (only specific bills named by the governor can be heard and voted on). The governor, AG, and speaker of the house are all Longhorns. Not to mention, the Texas house doesn’t even have a quorum for the current special session with all the Texas Democrats hiding in DC. Texas will be in the SEC within 2 weeks. This is done.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user