College Football 2020-2021 Season and the Covid-19 Bowl

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
A strong push to fire Herman immediately is being made. He is done, it’s just a when at this point. Firing and hiring coaches has been the best part of being a Texas fan the last decade. Another exciting Thanksgiving is going to be underway.

Were you excited about Strong or Herman? Any of their assistant hires?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
A strong push to fire Herman immediately is being made. He is done, it’s just a when at this point. Firing and hiring coaches has been the best part of being a Texas fan the last decade. Another exciting Thanksgiving is going to be underway.

If you go through 800 coaches and still can't win, when does it stop being a coaching problem?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Were you excited about Strong or Herman? Any of their assistant hires?

I was very disappointed in the Strong hire and expected that to fail. One of my buddies grew up a big Florida fan and just said we are fucked when Strong was hired. I was very excited about Herman, though nervous about his OC hire. Was even more excited when we beat OU once and won the sugar bowl over GA is just his second year with a sophomore Qb and a very young team. I was convinced he was the next great one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I was very disappointed in the Strong hire and expected that to fail. One of my buddies grew up a big Florida fan and just said we are fucked when Strong was hired. I was very excited about Herman, though nervous about his OC hire. Was even more excited when we beat OU once and won the sugar bowl over GA is just his second year with a sophomore Qb and a very young team. I was convinced he was the next great one.
On the OU side, I was very concerned when Herman was hired. He had already beaten us at Houston with less talent and was walking into a recruiting factory.

What do you think went wrong?

On that same note, every year I've talked to my friends about how dangerous Sam Ellingher is as a QB and how he just does everything he can to win. And every game against OU he has a shitload of touchdowns and yards but only got one win.

I don't have any answers about either one. I'm really surprised the games have turned out how they have.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
LSU v Flordia pushed back until a later date cause Florida got too many with the virus.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The sad shit about all this is that they are not being postponed because of COVID, they are being postponed due to "contact tracing". It is all hysterical bullshit. There is no way college kids should be sitting out of games and practice when they are exhibiting no symptoms. The contact traced kids should be having half-hourly temperature checks during practice and team meetings and should be isolated if they start coughing or feeling short of breath. Otherwise, they should all be playing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Nick Saban flunked his test. Then today he passed so he's coaching against Georgia tonight.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I don't believe I've ever seen a team coached so poorly as the Notre Dame team was just now. Every play was a run up the middle. Until they were on 3rd and 5, then they'd throw it. And, miraculously, they got it. And then they ran it every time after that. Crap play calling, crap special teams, crap defense. Can't contain Louisville? LOL, wait until Clemson comes and the Irish just get stomped on. This was a total coaching fail.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I don't believe I've ever seen a team coached so poorly as the Notre Dame team was just now. Every play was a run up the middle. Until they were on 3rd and 5, then they'd throw it. And, miraculously, they got it. And then they ran it every time after that. Crap play calling, crap special teams, crap defense. Can't contain Louisville? LOL, wait until Clemson comes and the Irish just get stomped on. This was a total coaching fail.
A win is a win. No one is beating Clemson this year so just enjoy the Ws until you play them.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Baylor is definitely going to cover. That is free fucking money. Go Bears!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user