College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, now Kelly gets to leave ND as the winningest coach to never win a National Championship

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Well, it looks like I inadvertently rubbed some faggot Lincoln Riley curse on both ND and Cincinnati by mentioning them today. Apologies lurkingdirk lurkingdirk and Alex Alex . Be sure to call LR a bitch in your prayers tonight to protect yourselves.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Bob really stepped up for OU these last two days. I was initially surprised about how quickly it went, but after thinking for a while it made a lot of sense. Bob is the reason OU is even worth a shit in this century and I'm sure he is personally very fucking aggrieved at how this whole thing went down with a person he brought into the program and hand-picked to take over.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol this weekend was wild! Just glad Gators got who we wanted.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Strange world when LSU is a better job than ND. But them's the breaks. ND better hope they don't go the way of Nebraska now. Failure to get into the CFP this year of all years when a G5 school might make it would be the first step on that path.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
This is in Chouteau, OK.

unknown.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The one down side to having the best defense in the country is going to be when we lose Dan Lanning to a head coach position. If UGA does win the National championship, I feel that we will lose Dan Lanning. Even if we do not win, it would not surprise me to see him go. Just another reason that UGA needs to win it this year.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
LSU got a coach that played at ND before, did not work out well would be putting it very nice.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The one down side to having the best defense in the country is going to be when we lose Dan Lanning to a head coach position. If UGA does win the National championship, I feel that we will lose Dan Lanning. Even if we do not win, it would not surprise me to see him go. Just another reason that UGA needs to win it this year.

Tons of OU fans want Lanning as HC right now. I do not think he is long for the assistant world.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Schu and Champ are easy back fills IMO. Bring in another good guy like Addae.