College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Mahes Mahes and ziggyholiday ziggyholiday are actually super nice and I can’t really dig into them. They are like a 180 of Whatsmattu. I think they remember and probably hated him.
6E6B031E-740B-41B8-A32D-D4D5EECE85AF.jpeg

I’ve never been one for shit taking about a game I’m not playing in. I get why people do, but I don’t dig it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Anyone in doubt about the Heisman right now?

I was hoping for absolute chaos yesterday. I would force changes. Instead it was all predictable.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Okay Michigan, do everybody a favor and finish off Georgia.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
View attachment 386201
I’ve never been one for shit taking about a game I’m not playing in. I get why people do, but I don’t dig it.
I was at that shithole Buffalo Wild Wings surrounded by bama fans laughing as Tebow cried then I made the mistake of looking at this thread during a time people could leave pictures after they worf’d you.

You’ll be fine.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well,

Here we go again. No surprise that it aligns with Alabama not playing Georgia in the first round. It would be nice if Cincinnati could beat Alabama but I think the Michigan vs Georgia game will be better.

Fun Times.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The most fraudulent post season of any organized sport continues to add evidence of it's irrelevance. Pretty sad.

• 4Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OU Ariakas OU Ariakas sounds like Venables is the man. Perhaps hiring the OC from Ole Miss that helped cover up multiple rapes at Baylor, so that is a plus.

• 1Worf

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
OU Ariakas OU Ariakas sounds like Venables is the man. Perhaps hiring the OC from Ole Miss that helped cover up multiple rapes at Baylor, so that is a plus.

OU fully embracing the "SEC does whatever it takes mentality" early. Expect bag men, people taking tests for players, and family members getting jobs around town STAT.

• 1Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I mean who gets in Notre Dame or Baylor? Lol
Having Georgia in the final 4 after last night's game is just lol worthy. But noone dares upset the SacrEd Cow.

And that's not even the worst of it. Having Ohio St ahead of Baylor when they have equal records and Ohio St didn't even PLAY in the Big 10 championship game is also lol-worthy.

Just College Football proving it's post season is a complete joke.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Having Georgia in the final 4 after last night's game is just lol worthy. But noone dares upset the SacrEd Cow.

And that's not even the worst of it. Having Ohio St ahead of Baylor when they have equal records and Ohio St didn't even PLAY in the Big 10 championship game is also lol-worthy.

Still UGA is 1 loss and Baylor is 2 loss. To me it’s pretty simple.

What we really need is a 8 team playoff with the rose/sugar etc being round one.

• 2Like
  • 2Truth!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Still UGA is 1 loss and Baylor is 2 loss. To me it’s pretty simple.

What we really need is a 8 team playoff with the rose/sugar etc being round one.
I'm not arguing for Baylor in the final 4. I exepcted to see them at 6. But to see the committee setting up a rematch of UGA/Bama in the finals is just beyond fraudulent.

• 3Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its clear the system needs a real playoff. Its like Marijuana legalization. Its common sense but money and power dictate the action.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm not arguing for Baylor in the final 4. I exepcted to see them at 6. But to see the committee setting up a rematch of UGA/Bama in the finals is just beyond fraudulent.
Oh I hear ya.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>

I’m confused, I have no love for the SEC but I’m not gonna pretend that Baylor or ND had a tougher schedule than they did either and Bama, a team that lost to an unranked team, went to 4OTs against a one legged QB on a 6-5 team and squeaked by a couple others “any given Sunday’ing” them doesn’t change that really.

and I doubt you’ll find someone who dislikes the SEC more than I do. 🤷🏻‍♂️

however I’ll agree all day long the system needs to be 8 teams or just conference winners or something better than what we have now, 100%.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I’m confused, I have no love for the SEC but I’m not gonna pretend that Baylor or ND had a tougher schedule than they did either and Bama, a team that lost to an unranked team, went to 4OTs against a one legged QB on a 6-5 team and squeaked by a couple others “any given Sunday’ing” them doesn’t change that really.

and I doubt you’ll find someone who dislikes the SEC more than I do. 🤷🏻‍♂️

however I’ll agree all day long the system needs to be 8 teams or just conference winners or something better than what we have now, 100%.
Baylor has a win against a top 10 team and a win agianst a top 15 team. Georgia didn't have a win against a SINGLE top 15 team. (going by final rankings).

Tell me again about this "harder schedule"?

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Baylor has a win against a top 10 team and a win agianst a top 15 team. Georgia didn't have a win against a SINGLE top 15 team. (going by final rankings).

But the EYE test!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>

I mean if you wanna pretend Baylor’s overall strength of schedule was harder than Georgia’s then no amount of me telling you otherwise will change your mind. It’s close but I’d tip my hat to Georgia. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• 1Truth!