Colrectal Stage 3 cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
In a WoW guild I was in way back in the day there was a 12 year old who raided with us.

Can't remember what class he played, but he was annoying as fuck when he talked, but otherwise wasn't the worst player in the world.

He got grounded a lot.

Think he was a warrior....

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What about IRL liars? I met a guy at work who said he drove a Porsche and was working with Eminem's label to release his rap-diddly-ap-baps.

He lived in a trailer park. I'm pretty sure he took the bus to work.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
What about IRL liars? I met a guy at work who said he drove a Porsche and was working with Eminem's label to release his rap-diddly-ap-baps.

He lived in a trailer park. I'm pretty sure he took the bus to work.
I worked with this dude which took the cake in this department. Grown ass man like 40 yrs old lying his ass off to make himself look special or something? These are just only samples of this dudes lies...

He was a CIA agent and his job was a cover.
He was a vietnam vet and a war hero but was 37 yrs old in 1993. Do the math.
He competed in midget tossing events at some bar. (maybe true, right?)

And others that I cant even remember. Funny thing with this dude is you knew exactly when he was bullshitting you because he would end the sentence with "Oh yeah, no shit!" Do these people actually think others around them are idiots? Or do they know that people know they are lying?

This other dude I work with right now, as a matter of fact, is one of them "one-uppers" You know, when you are telling something to someone else and they chime in with something better and bigger, every time? Just as annoying if not more so.

iannis

Musty Nester
Did that kid live in Florida?
I don't think we ever pinned down where exactly he lived. Wasn't the sort of question that you asked. Well, we didn't. It was too A/S/L.

But he was a dwarf and we made him the guild mascot. He'd dance for us at raids. I mean we hazed him pretty hard, and maybe we should have gone softer. But he probably took those lessons and all of that bottled rage into high school and became an unholy terror.

I would like to think that through him I had some small part in making some 15 year old girl who I've never met and never will cry.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ha I thought we already busted Tibbit in the ESO thread? You can still have cancer even if you use your main dude...

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The guy is a shady fuck who is using it for attention, and to try and con beta keys off people. Even if it is real he could show a bit of class and not try to play on peoples sympathies in a attempt to get free stuff.
I gotta see this. Got a direct link to these posts?
smile.png

Szlia

I have a friend who is a pathological liar, but it's mostly harmless. His deal is that he knows everything. His trick is that he does in fact know a lot of things and has extreme in depth knowledge in some areas (never play Trivial Pursuit Star Wars with this guy, but be sure to direct your computer networking issues to him) and also has superficial knowledge of even more things. As a result you are never 100% sure if he is bullshitting you or not, but it makes for amusing conversations!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can just view his post on his profile..probably closer to when he first started posting=p

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanks.. I was on the mobile app and was being lazy. Didn't want to switch to full site lol

Archangel_sl

shitlord
I asked this question like page ago but with all the spam none answered.
Next week they are giving me something called a port, to replace my picc for IV is this a lot better?
Cause the picc that I have sucks when I go to shower let alone sleep it annoys me but they said do to the daily chemo treatments had to have it.

So will this port thing they are giving me work better?
Hello again...I'm afraid I don't have any advice re: ports vs pic, but after the past few pages I feel pretty damned confused....

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hello again...I'm afraid I don't have any advice re: ports vs pic, but after the past few pages I feel pretty damned confused....
Well he's losing credibility bc we know he has another account on here.. He's also lied a ton on that account.. I remember when he told me he talked to Mcquaid all the time and that he was on EQN. Brad wasn't and told me that..he's still not on EQN lol.. The guy just makes shit up..

Status
Not open for further replies.