Colrectal Stage 3 cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I also forgot to mention this but Aleksei's document doesn't even have the name of who he was claiming that he is. Where it says Mr. (blurred) it doesn't even look like it was Alexander. It also didn't really make sense to blur that name but none of the other mentions of Derek Alexander.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So I think I missed something, is it confirmed that this is a sham? Can someone give me a cliff notes version?

Archangel_sl

shitlord
I was still in the hospital, so I was taking whatever they were giving me. I don't know if they had me on a stool softener, but it was a pretty comical scene. I was on that little portable toilet next to my hospital bed, my mom was holding up my stapled up leg and I was pushing and yelling so hard that I think I saw angels.
Both times I have had the misfortune to be in hospital--for my spinal fusion and an earlier time when I broke my leg, they gave me a morphine/ketamine drip, and warned me about First Poop Syndrome. After I got home I started taking softeners, but my god I know just what you're talking about...and I'm so, so sorry, but your post made me laugh my arse off!

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Have no idea how someone can be a morphine/heroine addict. When I was in the hospital on a morphine pump, I begged them to take it out. All the shit did was make me tired, mentally retarded, and chain vomit. Oh yeah, constipation too.

A half a hydrocodone though is great for insomnia..
Are you serious? Take some opioids when you aren't in pain.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So I think I missed something, is it confirmed that this is a sham? Can someone give me a cliff notes version?
Well the guy hasn't posted again since all this blew up in his face so I'd say you can be rest assured, its going on 4 or 5 days now and he hasn't come back on until the day after this blew up which, again, says to me he read this, realized his game was up, and we'll see him back under a new pseudonym with a million new stories in a month or two, just like last time.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It's not about him. It's about me.

rrr_img_41657.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
We already called him out on being Aleksei before this thread and the crazy stuff like the veteran's forum was posted back on FOH. I'm sorry, 'bisi. I didn't want to be the one to tell you.
frown.png

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I like rich Lexus driving, 10 wife banging, 1000 language speaking AlekseiFl the best.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The only consistent factor is that all his personalities want to play every single shitty MMO there is.

iannis

Musty Nester
/sigh

They're supposed to titrate those types of drugs so you don't go through withdrawal.
Yep, that's a bad nursing staff. You can't even put that one on the doctor. 100% nurse fucked you.

Wasn't like you imagined, was it?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was on a morphine drip for about a week after I busted my tibia and they put me back together with nuts and bolts. It was pretty awesome. The morphine that is. The shit I had to take after 7 days was not awesome. I almost passed out from the pain of my leg while trying to push out a week of constipation.
You aint ever lied, the shit that came after taking pain pills from my surgery made me almost vomit from the pain.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well the guy has been active every day and not posting at all since all this came to light. With no new information from him or The Database, I'd say it's about time to send this home.

Status
Not open for further replies.