Comic Books

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Is The Stuff of Legend volume 5 out yet? I can't seem to find any information on it. The .cbr I was reading it from said Winter 2013 for it's release and wikipedia is saying sometime in 2014.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this was in late 2013

"Brian Smith, Charles Paul Wilson III, the guys at Th3rd World and I are planning on getting Volume 5 of Stuff of Legend out next year as well. We all love working on that book and are planning on wrapping the series up with Volume 6."

and no news since, heres the company page for future ref of releases

The Stuff of Legend, by Mike Raicht, Brian Smith and Charles Paul Wilson III

also your comic dealer will tell you if you have a relationship with him

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
has anyone seen a female employee in a comic shop? i haven't actually, don't care either way

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
assistant manager at collectors corner in baltimore is a chick i guess. bitch is retarded and a cunt too. pulled my box and rang the mother fucker up and it was 175 bucks for the month. asked her why and she was like we offered you the variant covers of forever evil, at a discount!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is kind of fucked up. And funny.

Y2jCGZe.jpg

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Nice folks making fun of a national treasure. Maybe they'll add a spearchucker with 9 wives named Amabo next.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Saga was good this week. And I also just read Invincible 114. I was really expecting a huge fight, as opposed to an agreement of sorts.
Guardians of the Galaxy 19 came out also. Only 1 more issue of Original Sin to go, then it's all done (Guardians of the Galaxy #20).

EDIT: Looks like there's an Annual in there also.
My read order is from here:Original Sin Reading Order List - A Marvel Now! Crossover