Comic Books

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
At the end of the first issue a chick picks up the hammer. That chick may or may not be Freya.

Full recap here:Thor #1 (2014): Passing the Mantle of Thor - Mind Of The Geek

Secret Wars looks... interesting. Will be a year long and start when the Avengers event 'Time Runs Out' concludes this spring. Merchandising and everything being planned around it.

rrr_img_78231.jpg

Big image:http://www.comicbookresources.com/im...ed-1-60e2f.jpg

Mashable characterizes the event as a hard reboot of the universe though it looks like they changed the title of their article since I last saw it:Marvel Comics' 'Secret Wars' Break Out as 3-Year 'Time' Storyline Expires

Caliane

At the end of the first issue a chick picks up the hammer. That chick may or may not be Freya.

Full recap here:Thor #1 (2014): Passing the Mantle of Thor - Mind Of The Geek

Secret Wars looks... interesting. Will be a year long and start when the Avengers event 'Time Runs Out' concludes this spring. Merchandising and everything being planned around it.

rrr_img_78231.jpg

Big image:http://www.comicbookresources.com/im...ed-1-60e2f.jpg

Mashable characterizes the event as a hard reboot of the universe though it looks like they changed the title of their article since I last saw it:Marvel Comics' 'Secret Wars' Break Out as 3-Year 'Time' Storyline Expires
Hypercrisis. You didn't think Brianiac was just bottling DC universes did you? He's an allegory for Trade paperbacks, collections, and graphic novels.

I don't think it will be a real reboot, ala DC. This is likely going to be Beyonder, great destroyer, whatever is going on in Hickman's Avengers. Universes are being destroyed. and we are going to see this classic event worlds, come out in a grand fight.
Like, we saw the Justice League universe. So, well see Ultron universe vs Marvel Zombie universe, Days of Future past Universe vs Civil War Universe.
Kindof like how marvel Zombies had that Silver Age Spiderman universe, etc.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So, the death of wolverine finally ended. Hopefully he stays dead forever, pretty much kid of does.
He is encased in seemingly hot adamantium, i assume hot since the DR said he perfected the smelting process. This is also pretty much every last drop of adamantium in the world, and with wolverine's skeleton he's a big molten adamantium statue (remember he has no healing factor now so he dead).

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Captaim Marvel (Mar-Vell) has *mostly* stayed dead, hasn't he? Granted, he's not Wolverine, and I know there is zero chance Wolverine stays dead, but still.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If you buy that Wolverine is really dead, lanx, I got a bridge to sell you. I'm sure he's as dead as Batman was, as Superman was, as Captain America was, as Colossus was, etc etc etc.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Depends how they play it, theyve retconned dumdum has been dead for 40 years, hes just a lmd nick brings back to life cuz hes his only friend

The big C has pretty much kept marvell dead, he had a few issues of some weird clone thing, but not anything afterlife.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, you know that classic triumvirate of three of the most popular Marvel leading heroes, all of whom have had leading roles in multiple series at the same time. Mar-Vell, Dum Dum Dugan, and Wolverine.

If he stays gone more than a year I'd be shocked.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ultimate Spiderman may or may not be dead still. haha.
Superior Spiderman is the one we deserve.

but we're either stuck with shitty parker or ultimate affirmative action boy.
story so far is he's not a clone since he remembers being peter, he's not from another dimension and he remembers dying, then waking up in an abandoned lab in Atlanta and running back to ny.