Comic Books

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah I said to my brother how the fuck can you sit there after finishing that art and think "yup this is fucking perfect" and be happy with it? And even worse how the fuck are you an editor and think "yup this'll do!" and ship it off to the printers? It's insane.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Let's not forget how he draws his women
rrr_img_90887.jpg

and no, she's not a snake lady character, that's just how bendy all his women were.

But liefeld is a somebody, he might draw like shit, but sadly, some of his passable shit is better than the current shit today.

not everyone can be a jim lee
rrr_img_90888.jpg

we all know that if you were a kid in the 90's the reason why xmen1 was the biggest selling comic was cuz you bought extra and hung that on your wall. I can remember the boredom of 7th period English passby as i tried to draw Wolverine's 18 neck muscles.

But again Liefeld, name one current shitty Marvel artist, i'll give you a hint, 90% of all marvel titles are currently drawn by D-list shitty artists, yet you can't name one of them. If you're gonna be shit, be Liefeld, hell he even created/copied Deadpool, the latest comic book movie currently being talked about now. (tho Nicieza gets the credit for the personality)

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I really want to be excited about Secret Wars... but the Thors title? It's a cop comic, the Thors are the cops of Battleworld and it starts with them investigating a murder.

Secret Wars Correspondence: Thors | News | Marvel.com

?This is not about the apocalypse,? Aaron asserts. ?It?s about closing cases.?

Coming together to dispense justice will be an array of Thors from various versions of the Marvel Universe.

?This is basically me doing a cop story, but with hammers instead of guns,? says Aaron. ?This is me getting to do ?Homicide: Life on the Street? with lots of cosmic cops. It?s every version of Thor you can imagine, all walking beats, solving murders, getting yelled at by their commissioner and blowing off steam at their local Thor-cop bar.?
... What the fuck.

Column_sl

shitlord
Off topic abit, but I think Joe Mad is about to announce the Battle Chasers videogame with people he worked on for Darksiders 1/2

Maybe we can get some closure on the comic finally.

Column_sl

shitlord
Will be confirmed tomorrow morning, but BC the video game is coming!

Here's the exclusive pictures I got off there mailing list

rrr_img_91275.jpg
rrr_img_91276.jpg