Comic Books

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I have recently got back in to reading comics. I really hope the next issue isn't the last of this one

WSOG_Cover.jpg

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I think that's a mini series, I loved the first couple but then missed the subsequent issues so was going to pick up the trade.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
I'm looking forward to the final two underwhelming issues. What a shitty event this turned into. With how it's structured I'm not even sure they can put the core series in a collected trade by itself, it doesn't make any sense. Even with the spinoffs some things don't seem to add up. It's bizarre how all but one or two of the spinoffs just kind of end, instead of reconnecting to the main story. This has to be the most disjointed and poorly run Marvel event I've ever read, and these are problems that exist even if it all came out on time.

But thanks for posting that, will need to buy that digitally because I am impatient and don't want to wait until i can go by the comic shop later this evening
tongue.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't see how they want to end this in 1 more issue, seems like it could go on for 12 and there would still be lots of meat left. Btw that's not just a big Groot
Castle Doom was built on top of/from the world tree, Yggdrasil, Groot is now Yggdrasil

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just bought my nephew the Deadpool & Cable Omnibus hardcover thing for Christmas. I'm not sure if I'll be able to give it away after it arrives.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, wish the rest of the series was like 8. Apparently in the collected edition some pages from 8 will be reincorporated into 7.

Ending has not yet been spoiled. We'll see if anyone cares when it hits.

Sumi_sl

shitlord
The Vision continues to be soo good! I really am enjoying Spider Man / Iron Man swapping roles somewhat. Week to week I'm finding something good to read with the Marvel relauch. On the Image side Huck seems pretty good.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Regarding Doom and Richards
Maybe when they finally bring back Reed and Sue they'll have figured out how to make FF4 interesting again till then glad they've shelved them. Curious if Doom with his restored body will have less of a Mary Sue power level and interesting stories can be used with him again instead of just him being Plot Armor the character.