Comic Books

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Seriously DC just admit it was a gigantic failure and hit the pre-52 reset button.
But Batgirl is super cute and in college and nervous and stuff! We can't reboot her back to being an awesome spinal! MISOGYNY MYSOGINKEE

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I used to read Batgirl then they changed it up. Two pages in I knew that book wasn't for me anymore. I prefer the ass kicker Batgirl over the trendy college student Batgirl. Or at least that's what I think they changed her to.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Is injustice still worth it, last I checked it was getting a bit goofy and off the main premise.

I liked 52 at first, hated convergence shit tho.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Injustice has been better, but have been busy and haven't been reading it the last month or so. Thought last year was pretty bad relative to the fun the rest of the books have been.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
injustice is... getting long in the tooth, which ever volume was Constantine was the last good one.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
injustice is... getting long in the tooth, which ever volume was Constantine was the last good one.
Year 3. I just re-read most of that year and finished it up finally. Even then it was getting pretty off-the-rails.

Still gonna read year 4, because I loved most of it up to there at least.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Yeah 4 against the gods was really straining things for me. 3 was great. 5 started out decently but my CC changed interrupting my sub and haven't cared enough to go pick it back up.

I'll just pick up the hardcover editions of each year when they're available this point, I have a couple already they've been a fun re-read on occasion and that's how I've started collecting some entertaining stories. Especially that first year.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
New Moon Knight run finally came out and is pretty good so far, writings alright but the pencil art is fantastic just need a netflix show now.
rrr_img_130909.jpg

rrr_img_130910.jpg

Watching Daredevil on Netflix, which is great btw, then came across these articles. Basically its about what's going on NOW in the Marvel comics.

Marvel Comics: Whos Who, Day One - Fandom - Powered by Wikia

Marvel Comics: Whos Who, Day Two - Fandom - Powered by Wikia

Marvel Comics: Whos Who, Day Three - Fandom - Powered by Wikia

Marvel Comics: Whos Who, Day Four - Fandom - Powered by Wikia

+ Captain America is a black dude
+ Thor is chick now
+ Spider Man is someone else and Peter Parker is now like Tony Stark
+ Spider Woman is a pregnant single mom who kicks ass
+ theres 1000+ "Universes" and theres 3 lines of both Avengers and X-men comics consisting of the same characters time-displaced from different Universes
+ The New Avengers have "Squirrel Girl" and "Hulkling" and "Power Man" (no relation to the other Power Man) in what looks to be the gayest comic ever

MMC23-New-Avengers.jpg

Holy shit this stuff sounds so lame ...

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Watching Daredevil on Netflix, which is great btw, then came across these articles. Basically its about what's going on NOW in the Marvel comics.

Marvel Comics: Whos Who, Day One - Fandom - Powered by Wikia

Marvel Comics: Whos Who, Day Two - Fandom - Powered by Wikia

Marvel Comics: Whos Who, Day Three - Fandom - Powered by Wikia

Marvel Comics: Whos Who, Day Four - Fandom - Powered by Wikia

+ Captain America is a black dude
+ Thor is chick now
+ Spider Man is someone else and Peter Parker is now like Tony Stark
+ Spider Woman is a pregnant single mom who kicks ass
+ theres 1000+ "Universes" and theres 3 lines of both Avengers and X-men comics consisting of the same characters time-displaced from different Universes
+ The New Avengers have "Squirrel Girl" and "Hulkling" and "Power Man" (no relation to the other Power Man) in what looks to be the gayest comic ever

MMC23-New-Avengers.jpg

Holy shit this stuff sounds so lame ...
Cap being the Falcon aint terrible, Thor is now awful, Miles Morales spider man is great and we all want Peter Parker to finally "win" , Spider woman..i hear..is a decent arc, Avengers always changes their shit around to be incomprehensible and awful. But that has been done since forever. I have never been an Avenger fan.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
So after finally getting around to watching Daredevil S1 and Jessica Jones, I decided to read Alias. Since then I've read the original Civil war, Infinity Gauntlet Omnibus, and am just about done with the original Secret War.

What stories/arcs do you guys recommend reading next?

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU CAN READ THE OLD SECRET WARS BOOKS! EVERYTHING IS ALL CAPS! AND WITH EXCLAMATIONS! AND OVER-NARRATED!

Age of Apocalypse just reprinted it's collected hardcover edition. Always enjoy going back through that from time to time.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU CAN READ THE OLD SECRET WARS BOOKS! EVERYTHING IS ALL CAPS! AND WITH EXCLAMATIONS! AND OVER-NARRATED!
I'll admit it wasn't easy. After the first 6 books I started to lose interest and skimmed most of the second half.