Coming to almost no one's home in 2013 - Killer Instinct

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Would you like me to add Killer Instinct to the title somewhere so this isn't a useless stupid thread that will be ignored as soon as someone makes one with a useful title?

kudos

<Banned>
Killer Instinct wasn't even a good fighter. Go back and replay it. It's a pile of shit.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Killer Instinct wasn't even a good fighter. Go back and replay it. It's a pile of shit.
I still play it and I love it. It sold like 3-4 million when it was released on the SNES. You don't need to be a hardcore fighting game expert to play KI and that is why the game is good. I will get an Xbone because of KI.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Would you like me to add Killer Instinct to the title somewhere so this isn't a useless stupid thread that will be ignored as soon as someone makes one with a useful title?
i guess

also i was quite excited b/c I spent so much time in the arcade playing KI and KI2

joz123

Potato del Grande
Long as they get rid of the infinite combos I will still give it a try at least.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
When I was growing up KI was a huge hit in the arcades in Miami, lots of tournaments and packed machines for part 1.

Sean_sl

shitlord
So, this is a F2P title that comes with 1 character and you have to pay for other characters. Also, Rare isn't making it?

Even if I was getting a Xbone I don't think I'd get this.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
This looks like such a nostalgia grab... unfortunately I think a lot of the people that played KI back in the day (myself included) have matured in tastes to better fighting games.

Also Jago looks fucking retarded, the combos look jerky/terrible and they fucked up the ultra combo yell.

Cybsled

This game is a c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker.

When I was a kid, there used to be some pretty sick players (ultra combo that takes you to almost no health, then they fatality). I sucked at it...10 hit combos in Tekken were enough for me ;p