Coming to almost no one's home in 2013 - Killer Instinct

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Why the fuck is that video blocked by Viacom? Do they own copyright on KI now? lol

There really needs to be a huge penalty for false DMCA takedowns.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider

Wha the fuck - really? why the fuck they make him look fuckin retarded as all hell? They want to explain his moves and why he is able to do shit? Its a fighting game, change the lore to fit the character, and not the character to fit the lore. Now he just looks retarded and weird. They are TRYING to give people reasons to not buy the game, as if Jago does not look stupid enough. They better not fuck with Cinder.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wha the fuck - really? why the fuck they make him look fuckin retarded as all hell? They want to explain his moves and why he is able to do shit? Its a fighting game, change the lore to fit the character, and not the character to fit the lore. Now he just looks retarded and weird. They are TRYING to give people reasons to not buy the game, as if Jago does not look stupid enough. They better not fuck with Cinder.
Bro, Cinder was just a dude with this suit, so they're gonna have to change his moves so this suit fires umm... fire, and his suit has gas nozzles and stuff that make him look all flame-y.

What a piece of shit this is turning out to be. It's like beating off to Kathy Irelend from 12 - 15 and then figuring out she has a dick.

Meatus_sl

shitlord
Looks pretty cool, but I'm still sticking with PS4 plus I'm more of a Mortal Kombat fan. Hope they will make a next-gen version of MK as well

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This is like Namco taking over SF series and given Ryu a fro and a gold tooth, why must they fuck with shit? They could have made him look more of how he did instead of looking like the monster from Cloverfield.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Just another day in the FGC neighborhood where being rude and doing uncalled for shit is kewl. FGC Twitch channels have some of nastiest cesspool infested chats you'll find on Twitch. So something like that doesn't surprise me at all.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did I hear Jago say "Shoryuken" in that video?

As toned down as it was, KI & KI 64 the ultra's were bloody awesome to watch as a teenager. TJ Combo's boxing beating, Orchid's... gymnast and spinning vagina beatings? Fun times

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks like they made some major changes for the better from the stream last night.

The stages are bigger, you can choose announcers (including the original), you can choose classic skins, combo breaker window is now smaller