Coming to almost no one's home in 2013 - Killer Instinct

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I remember in the first Killer Instinct you could infinitely cheesedick someone with Cinder.. sucked.

I thought graphics could never get better than what they were at the time.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I'll just wait for it to come out for the Ultra 64, like we were promised.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Original title was very misleading and suggested the game would be cross platform. This is a good example of proper moderation.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
primal rage needs a remake.
Primal Rage 2 come close, there was even a designed cabinet for it.

Primal_Rage_2_-_1996_-_Atari.jpg

There were giant humans are playable characters...

1181242153116.jpg

tor_zpsd1f3c2de.jpg

But... it went down the hole.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
Part of what set KI apart was the shiny. It just looked sleeker than the other fighters. The particle effects were top notch for the time. After watching this, it looks like bonus characters added to the last Mortal Kombat game. Nothing really new or exciting to look at here.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Glad to see the F2P rumor squashed. So many negative rumors just because it's a Xbone game.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The sparks physics/effects in KI 1 were just freaking awesome. Still are in a retro way.

If for some reason they have to pick on which characters get in and which miss the cut, I hope they open up voting.

Yea Max was saying a few of the guys were finding cheap shit with both Jago and Sabrewolf at the E3 floor but alot of it had to do with the fact that Mike Z wrote all the code for that demo on short notice so it wasn't fully fleshed out.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Glacius video:

The character model looks like ass, imho. I like the rest though.