Conan Exiles

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
We're playing on PS4 and I don't think there's crossplay.

LLSE.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Yeah I just play solo so far, I'm slow as hell and take my time with a lot of stuff, so dunno if online/with others would appeal to me. I gotta admit doing the naked cannibal jumping out of the dark trying to eat you sctick would be amusing with real people for a bit.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Why in the fuck would you opt to play anything other than fighting games/Dark Souls/Minecraft clones on PS4 rather than PC?

Then again, I am an old man and controllers still feel foreign in my hand to this day, despite playing split screen PS4 Minecraft and Terraria for hours on end. Mouseykeyboard till I die, bitches.

Edit - I guess, based on the simple combat in this game, that controller would be fine. But still, MASTERRACE!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Why in the fuck would you opt to play anything other than fighting games/Dark Souls/Minecraft clones on PS4 rather than PC?

Then again, I am an old man and controllers still feel foreign in my hand to this day, despite playing split screen PS4 Minecraft and Terraria for hours on end. Mouseykeyboard till I die, bitches.

Edit - I guess, based on the simple combat in this game, that controller would be fine. But still, MASTERRACE!

Agree. Last time I had controller in my hand was in 90s and super Nintendo system playing zelda.

Brad2770

T4 Bearers are where it’s at. The one I picked up last night has 9900 HP. I gave her a legendary 2 handed sword and now “I” can kill legendary chest bosses without having to run around like a mad man. Oh, I gave her some decent heavy armor, but upgrading to the best heavy I can make later tonight. The only drawback is once you do kill a legendary boss, takes her HP awhile to fill up.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
T4 Bearers are where it’s at. The one I picked up last night has 9900 HP. I gave her a legendary 2 handed sword and now “I” can kill legendary chest bosses without having to run around like a mad man. Oh, I gave her some decent heavy armor, but upgrading to the best heavy I can make later tonight. The only drawback is once you do kill a legendary boss, takes her HP awhile to fill up.

i don't know if you knew, but archers get a pretty decent bonus to bow damage, and fighters get a pretty decent bonus to weapon damage. i have a t4 fighter (daicas, from the volcano) and i gave him a hammer that does something like 60 damage or something, he EASILY and VERY NOTICEABLY outdamages me when i'm using the predatory blade (97 damage)

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Bearer? Da fuq? LOL

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
No, I know what a bearer is, LOL. I just never would have thought of giving one equipment.

I think I dragged one to a friends wheel once, just so they would find it later and be like "Who the fuck put a bearer on the wheel?!?"

Brad2770

I like having the extra space for materials mostly. T3/4 Bearers have 20 item slots. I like building, but I can’t do a cool looking castle because I rolled on a PvP server. My base is pretty heavily fortified (I think). T2 fence foundation on all walls, then T3 foundation, T2 fence foundation again, T3 foundation again and then T3 fence foundation on interior. There is quite of bit of sandstone foundations built up around my foundation along with 2 layers deep of palisades. I have T3 fence with spikes on top so they can’t climb on. I haven’t been raided yet, but I’m sure my time is coming. Once they get inside, they will still have to blow through rooms, as most stations have their own rooms and all materials are in T3 chests on solid foundations in the basement.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Do we have a PC server running?
If there is more than 2 of us, I'd be willing to pay for a dedicated server if that's how it works. Game would be much more amusing if I woke up to a giant dick next to the fancy assed structure I spent weeks building. I'm sure my cannibal RP be more amusing with real people too. NPC's just aren't...satisfying.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

For anyone still playing, the T4 Bearer/Sherpa is the best for everything.

I have mine with Sword of Crom, Silent Legion and when her HP gets low, I have a Lifeblood Spear I share with her. I can farm every major boss and the treasure seeker camps continuously with my night sight potions and only stop because of running out of food and water.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
well... i mean at that point you could be fine with any thrall.

Brad2770

I have noticed that if you’re farming chests for gold and silver dust in the unnamed city, if you stay on a constant loop around the city, the chests always produce gold and silver. I do skip a few of the stops on this map, but hit most of them. When you come upon a chest the second time, (assuming you’re the last to loot it), if the lid is up, click on it as if you’re opening it. Lid shuts. Click again and it opens refilled. If you return to it faster than 15 minutes, you break the “glitch”. If that happens, it’s empty for awhile. Whatever the natural respawn is.

Follow this guy’s video, but use my map to add a few stops. I kill all the boss mobs and Treasure Hunter Leaders in the 4 camps. I skip the trash.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
okay fuck this game. Woke up today, looks like there was a hotfix patch update??? Well that hotfix deleted the right side of the tower and my snake shrine is totally gone too. I'm done.

Checked the event log, bunch of red text saying something about stability.....bull fucking shit, it was totally fine before i logged out.

This happened on a PVE official PS4 server...