Conan Exiles

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Got it for free on PS Plus so meh, it's good since I didn't have to pay for it :p

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Madikus

Knows nothing.
If there is any interest, I've spun up a fresh server with the mods we (my conan group) enjoy the most. Server will reset every 3 months. We got tired of shitty mods and admins and bloated server mods, so I set up my own dedicated hardware.

Server name: AoC-PVP-TP-NoRP Lvl-300 4X wiped 1/16

[MODS]
Pippi - User & Server Management -
The Age of Calamitous
Emberlight
Fashionist (1.0 compatible)
WARRIOR Mutator for Conan Exiles
Admin Skelos Collector for WARRIOR Mutator
EEWA
Kerozards Paragon Leveling - A Multigun Refresh
Better Thralls
Unlock Plus (with Pickup) (1.0 compatible)
Improved Quality of Life

[Server Details]
- US West Coast
- Fresh as of 1/16/20
- Clan Size: 8
- XP & Harvest: 4x
- Raid Hours: M-F: 20:00-22:00 PST, Weekends: 10:00-22:00 PST
- Hidden, respawning chests and world bosses with exceptional loot for the adventurous types
- IP: 45.51.212.56:7777
- Discord: Join the Conan - AoC Discord Server!

Dedicated hardware, extremely fast host. Basic Discord integration for chat and logs. Come enjoy a great Conan experience with no special paid tiers, crazy laggy mods or pay to win kits. Admin support only for technical issues, no mod/admin interference, spawned items or mobs.

Ryoz

<Donor>
I’ve been thinking about Conan lately... I’ll have to check it out. It’s been sooo long since I’ve played tho.

Madikus

Knows nothing.
There's 9 of us that play split between two groups. We need more conflict! We slow rolled the weekend while I finished the fine tuning on the server. Expect to take at least a week hitting 300 unless you go mega hard and know all the leveling paths.

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone still play this? I'm thinking of getting into again and even putting up a server but wondering how it compares now to a year ago or so? Any major changes?

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs

Some kind of timer thing, because we all love these

I've been getting the urge to chop some trees and bonk some thrall nogginses. My fave mod, the permanent death mod, is busted atm so that's kind of a bummer.

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs

I can't really tell much about the picture. The spiky hills could be that western region between the north and south. There's a person in the doorway for scale.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

I can't really tell much about the picture. The spiky hills could be that western region between the north and south. There's a person in the doorway for scale.
I really wish these guys would just work on Conan 2 and spend most of the time on the damn AI. I want to creating a bustling castle of NPCs that work on a schedule with jobs like they do in Skyrim. Not some wax sculpture that stands in place.

• 1Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Is this the expansion announcement? Or did they already release that?

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
They've expanded the map a few times and released a bunch of DLC. No idea what this new thing will be.

I'm guessing it might be the return of Thoth Amon but I dunno.

I've got a server up. Zette's funland, but not sure if I'm doing that or empyrion this weekend.

msg me for sekret password if you wanna join.

Oh and if it gets too hot during the day I might have to turn it off but it will be on all night which is what matters :D

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
the damn AI.

I know modders were working on city stuff to make things feel a bit more alive. I don't know how far they got.

The main AI problem I have is putting archers up at the crenellations and they either dumbly shoot the stone or run down into the castle to get stuck at the gate instead of just firing.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
BTW if you want good companion AI, I recommend Testerie's Better Thralls mod. It lets more follow you around and such.

My own bouncy castle mod is good for preventing fall damage on thralls as they are stupid and will dive off cliffs sometimes.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I know modders were working on city stuff to make things feel a bit more alive. I don't know how far they got.

The main AI problem I have is putting archers up at the crenellations and they either dumbly shoot the stone or run down into the castle to get stuck at the gate instead of just firing.
I play in PS4

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
I am very excited for the new content and hope for the best, hoping that magic becomes a thing.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The island of sippin is good fun so far. Get ready to murder ten thousand german shepards though

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I enjoy the isle, but a lot of it is very "samey" looking. It's like one, giant island forest with a few plains thrown in. In a weird way, I do somewhat enjoy the new thrall mechanics but I hope they have a lot more planned for the leyshrine stuff. Also, no obelisk system is total ass.