Conan Exiles

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Madikus

Knows nothing.
If anyone is looking for a fresh start - we ditched Siptah (map kinda sucks) and spun up a fresh PVP server with our usual kit. Details below. This is a heavily modded server if you're looking for a very different conan exiles experience from vanilla.

**__Server name: Crush Your Enemies - 4x AoC-EEWA Lv300 12/18__**

We’re back with a fresh Exiled Lands AOC+EEWA experience! We’ve done a full pass at combat and stat adjustments to balance PVP as much as possible. If you’re looking for a great, fast PVP/Raiding experience with your favorite mods – come check us out. Long-standing community (1-year next month!) and active mods (for support). We wipe roughly every 6 weeks +/- depending on community feedback.

IP: 147.135.37.6:7777

**__Key Features:__**

US - Central dedicated host
Pippi Economy
Gambling
Player vendors (sell your stuff)
Illusions/Transmogs!
Map rooms and basic /warps
Arena System to test PVP gear loadouts
Quest to unlock Frostmourne – be the first to complete and earn a unique server title along with your frozen blade
NO FOUNDATION STACKING
Raid Protection!

**XP**: 4x
**Harvest**: 2x
**PVP**: 24/7
**Raids**: Daily from 16:00 CST to 23:59 CST
**Purge**: Daily from 10:00 CST to 15:00 CST
**Clan Size**: 8
**Capacity**: 70
**Server FPS**: 60

**__MODLIST__**
880454836 - Pippi
1113901982 - The Age of Calamitous
1159180273 - Fashionist
1402835318 - Warrior Mutator for Conan Exiles
1509797057 - Admin Skelos Collector for Warrior Mutator
1734383367 - Endgame Extended Weapon Arsenal (EEWA)
1629644846 - Kerozards Paragon Leveling - A Multigun Refresh
877108545 - Unlock Plus (with Pickup)
884162441 - LitMan Item Stack
1797359985 - Hosav's Custom UI Mod - Revamped!
1823412793 – ModControlPanel

**Discord**: Join the Crush Your Enemies - Conan - AoC Discord Server!

Edit: We use a customizable UI for a better experience.

1608331098209.png

Last edited:

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Fresh wipe this week. We have made some adjustments again. Raid times have been moved to Sat and Sun only, between 7pm-1am CST per community vote. I've added a new system to enable players to spend experience (levels) on high end rewards such as EEWA Augments and Trait points, thus keeping PVE content relevant even after you hit 300. If you haven't played CE in a while, or have never played on an AoC+EEWA server, I highly recommend checking it out. You won't find a faster, higher FPS server than ours. No RP bs, no admin interference, and lots of passes done to stats that are custom to our server to balance PVP as much as possible. Just search for "Crush Your Enemies" in the server list.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Haven't played this in quite awhile, how are the changes to Isle & base game? Popped up on my steam feed about big patch for siptah, didn't really feel urge to install though.

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Isle isn't that excitingly for me. We spun up a pvp version when it launched and everyone (50 or so players) quit within a week.

Modded exiled lands is really where it's at. Age of Calamitous and EEWA shine and make the game so much more. Unless you're an ERP nerd. Then there's a whole other branch of mods and servers for you.

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
What mods would you guys recommend for the best experience? I've played before so I'm not brand new but it's been a while. Assuming a mostly PvE oriented group.

Also, are there any mods that actually make the purge a threat? At least the last time I played defending against it was disappointingly easy with a few players and pets.

Last edited:

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
Isle isn't that excitingly for me. We spun up a pvp version when it launched and everyone (50 or so players) quit within a week.

Modded exiled lands is really where it's at. Age of Calamitous and EEWA shine and make the game so much more. Unless you're an ERP nerd. Then there's a whole other branch of mods and servers for you.

Do those mods work together or is it one or the other?

Madikus

Knows nothing.
They work together. Both mod creators have done work to ensure they interact nicely. I run both of those along with Kerozards Paragon system for level 300 and some other stat enhancements. The weapons and magic systems introduced in both mods completely change the pace of combat for both PVE and PVP. I do custom balance reworks on stats to keep PVP as skill based as possible while not entirely trivializing PVE content (based on lots of testing with my larger PVP clans).

I also have a PVE-C version of my server that is a clone of all my customizations but without raids for those more inclined to just build and explore. PVP is in 24/7 for the danger and threat, but your base can never be broken into.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I was interested in figuring out the shrines worked on the isle of sippin, but they turned out to be kinda bleh.

The dungeons are interesting, and there's story stuff to read. I don't think I found it all.

Oh and they put in this strange randomized gear recipe thing. Lots of painful ingredients for like a 1% gain.

Daidraco

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sort of like Cynical - I saw the update on Steam and was just randomly looking at the mods available. But really, the last time I logged into a server with a lot of mods.. I walked away from Conan entirely - scarred for life. Some freaky ass people in this game.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
None of my mods are lewd!

We used to run sexiles but I think it has been broken for a year or two

• 1Worf

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Just from a pure PvE perspective solo, this game is the adult finished version of Valheim but on crack. And valheim was my first survival type game. This game just takes it to other fucking levels. If anyone liked Valheim but wants more, think of no other place than this game. This games sense of scale of things is just perfect. Valheim felt a little cramped.

• 2Like

Xerge

<Donor>
Just from a pure PvE perspective solo, this game is the adult finished version of Valheim but on crack. And valheim was my first survival type game. This game just takes it to other fucking levels. If anyone liked Valheim but wants more, think of no other place than this game. This games sense of scale of things is just perfect. Valheim felt a little cramped.

Conan actually allows for a decent small community server. It's a fantastic game but without a community to chill with it gets a lil boring at the end game. Conan is really next level for survival, the horticulture mod alone added insane amount of content. Speaking of mods, there's a ton that you can add without ruining your base game playthrough and are suggested.

Real shame slaves don't have AI or pathing control at all. Buildings and forts are lifeless.

• 1Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I think with Valheim, it's simple physics system I enjoy better, can't quite put it into smart words.Logs, and ships, and killing shit, ground surfing your cart. The building seems a little more realistic when you just working with wood.

I really liked the climbing from CE though, and while the building is more like using megablocks vs lego, you can build some impressive looking stuff. Combat is a little bit better, but you do essentially become more godlike at the endgame. For purely sandbox/building gameplay Conan is still a winner, but to be fair does have years of devtime vs Valheim.

Siptah was underwhelming, but I got my money worth. I think I had more fun playing with the server settings ect and building crazy shit because there was tons of high cliffs, mesas & canyons all over. It never felt like an actual world like the original map. I won't lie, I still haven't explored the jungle area much, and very little of volcano. Still too much deserty biome, or "brown" if you will.

Shit, I almost have an urge to start a CE server and play, along with the Valheim one. I have most of the DLC too thanks to a sale.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The Valheim craze never made much sense to me, precisely because games like CE existed. Sure, Valheim did a few things differently and can run on a potato, but at the end of the day, so many games have already done what Valheim does.

Siptah was a solid addition, but their initial ideas on acquiring thralls, the whole sigil system, the maelstorm, etc. were very poorly executed. Plus, it was pretty ridiculous that the entire lore of the land was based around a tower you can't even enter...

That said, the new building tilesets were fucking awesome. Flotsam was a great addition as an alternative T1 and Stormglass made for some awesome looking buildings.

• 2Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Guess it's pointless to backup this game, still wants to download 80gigs wether it's a fresh install or a backup from 6+ months ago.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think valheim was just simpler to get into. Easy to understand systems that were pretty much spoon fed to you from start. Also progression was simple and easy to understand too. Lets face it, most people are fucking stupid and need hand holding and a clear path. In Conan not so much. I found conan to be confusing as fuck, especially in beginning with little to no explenation other than looking shit up on the wiki or just trying shit until something worked. But the complexity of Conan is more rewarding when you do start to figure the shit out.

Plus the cost too. Conan is like $140 for everything. I know you dont need it and most are just skins and building sets, but still...Shits expensive for a 3 yr old game.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
They have good sales a few times a year, the tricks is catching them when you actually interested, case for me anyway.

I'm gonna start up a server of this later as well, original map. I only remember using lvl 300, pickup, and perhaps the thrall mod, so if anyone might play, suggest your mods. I'm just gonna screw around once in awhile.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Pkus, it was pretty ridiculous that the entire lore of the land was based around a tower you can't even enter...
This. My friends and I were HUGE Conan fans. Played a ton of it before siptah came out. Now, every update we just sit back and ask, "yeah, that sounds great but can we get in the tower yet?"

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I always try to avoid any mod that actually changes funcom files. Whenever there is a patch you are dead in the water till the mod maker updates.

Pretty sure all the mods that change leveling stuff are like that.

• 1Like