Constantine

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Goatface

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Constantine

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2014-10-24

Creator: Daniel Cerone, David S. Goyer

Cast: Matt Ryan, Angélica Celaya, Charles Halford, Harold Perrineau

Overview: A man struggling with his faith is haunted by the sins of his past but is suddenly thrust into the role of defending humanity from the gathering forces of darkness.

Goatface

[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 111150[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Constantine[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Action & Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Sci-Fi & Fantasy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2014-10-24[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]A man struggling with his faith is haunted by the sins of his past but is suddenly thrust into the role of defending humanity from the gathering forces of darkness.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Welsh actor Matt Ryan (Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior) is finalizing a deal to play the lead in NBC?s drama pilot Constantine, from Warner Bros TV.
View attachment 111151

Written by David S. Goyer (Batman Begins, Man of Steel) and Daniel Cerone ("The Mentalist"), NBC has officially ordered a pilot for "Constantine," which will be helmed by The Descent's Neil Marshall.
before this announcement someone reportedly stated he will be a Londoner, talk with his accent and have blonde hair

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I watched that movie way too many times for some dumb reason.

Goatface

i love the Constantine-Lucifer-Gabriel scene and most other parts without LaBeouf were good too.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I enjoyed Constantine and was hoping a sequel might get made. Keanu Reeves acting was perfect as this movie fit the way he acts to a tee.

The movie was dark and so I am not sure if NBC is the right way to go for this. I think Netflix or one of the premium channels should have done this.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I enjoyed Constantine and was hoping a sequel might get made. Keanu Reeves acting was perfect as this movie fit the way he acts to a tee.

The movie was dark and so I am not sure if NBC is the right way to go for this. I think Netflix or one of the premium channels should have done this.
If it has to go on any of the network channels, NBC has the best chance of getting the tone right. Between Hannibal and Dracula, I think they've shown that they're trying to emulate what's been successful on cable and are willing to push the envelope as far as they can.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Constantine remains one of my favorite movies, Lucifer was played brilliantly as was Gabriel. I too have very serious doubts about NBC being able to keep it dark, or being even remotely capable of matching those performances.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I enjoyed Constantine and was hoping a sequel might get made. Keanu Reeves acting was perfect as this movie fit the way he acts like a tree.
Fixed

Still loved the movie though

Rachel Weisz was/is so hot

ConstantineRachel.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well, what else would you call it? You wouldn't want them to classify it as action, and it probably doesn't qualify for mystery, let alone space opera or comedy or romance, and procedural is a dirty word most of the time, so drama is about the best term I can think of for it in TV terms. I'd imagine 3 of the best shows to appear on TV recently, True Detective, Luther, and Sherlock are frequently called dramas too. What were you hoping for?

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
From Constantine? I wouldn't object to action-drama or some combination. I love Sherlock, but Sherlock is not Constantine. I expect Constantine to be more badass and less intellectual. It is depressing to see it just referred to as a generic drama because of all the fucking awful directions that could take it.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Drama, action, mystery... Here the most important word is "NBC" which, tv shows wise, translates into "Neutered writing andBoring production meetCrappy actors".

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i like Constantine (movie).this series...i don't know.....i think will suck and will only have 1 season and then it's cancelled

Goatface

David S. Goyer Talks 'Constantine' TV Pilot

the good, if it goes to series will have "Quite a few other characters from the comic books and possibly from the DC universe"
the bad, on smoking "That's a tricky one on network TV. We're negotiating right now."

TV show information provided by The Movie Database