Constantine

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
He looks really close to how John Constantine is drawn nowadays.
rrr_img_62520.jpg

Of course he used to look exactly like Sting circa 1985:
rrr_img_62521.jpg

Qhue

Trump's Staff
He sure as hell looks like John Constantine. I'm of two minds on the smoking, it has largely been an integral prop for Constantine for years, but it IS only a prop and could be replaced. That having been said "Dangerous Habits" is one of the best Constantine stories and is very much linked to his smoking addiction.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Is this based on the same thing as Keanu's movie? I liked the idea of it a lot.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Nope. It's based on another guy named Constantine who chain-smokes while fighting demons, and wears a tie.

tongue.png

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Well this is promising... this is for NBC? I wouldn't have thought they had it in them

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
"the uploader has not made the video available in your country"

So...dumb.

They afraid we will share the trailer and spread information about the show?

I don't understand Hollywood executives relationship with copyright laws. They seem to cause more harm to themselves with it than good.

Goatface

cool, sorta sucks that it will be on Fridays at 10pm
it did get a full season order, so should at least get that

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The people complaining on Twitter about Constantine being blond and not Keanu need to be smacked

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I am cautiously optimistic as well. I can't but not watch Constantine whenever it airs on TV.

Citz

Silver Squire
I don't know. NBC also has Hannibal which is quite great. And it's on Friday too.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Glad it will be more like Hellblazer was. Downloaded over two hundred issues from the first on up to the early 2000's, and it blew me away how much better than the Keanu version/how much they changed.