Constantine

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Thats cuz so many people saw the pilot last summer... although it will be worth watching again simply because they had to re-cut it to write out Liv by the end.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
That blows, she was nice to look at. If she's a cunt to work with though, better off I suppose.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
They cut her because the pilot had a lot of her being hand held the entire time and they didn't want that be to the main focus of her being the "Fish out fo water"

Enter Zed.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So not sure if anyone knew this...but the dude playing Constantine is the guy who played Edward Kenway in Assassins Creed Black Flag.

Ceythos_sl

shitlord
I saw the pilot at Comic Con this summer. Can't say I was overly impressed - it seemed really rushed and horribly overacted in places. I'm willing to give it a few episodes to see if it finds its footing though, I think they did a pretty good job capturing the spirit of Constantine.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I've hear the opposite from the pilot, that it was good and hopefully they could keep it up. -shrug-

The actor I think seems a bit campy but Im willing to give it a chance.

Ceythos_sl

shitlord
I've hear the opposite from the pilot, that it was good and hopefully they could keep it up. -shrug-

The actor I think seems a bit campy but Im willing to give it a chance.
Sorry, I should have clarified - the actor playing Constantine I think is fairly spot on and I can see him growing into the role. It was mostly the other actors and actresses that rubbed me the wrong way, enough that I almost left the screening. I am willing to give it a chance as well though, I love the magic side of DC's universe.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Why fri night? Isnt that where the shitty shows get sent just before dying? Who the fuck watches tv fri? They are all too busy getting drunk.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Isn't Grim on Fridays? That show does really well I thought.

I dunno, I'm a parent and if I go out it's on Saturday, not Fridays so it works out well for me.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Isn't Grim on Fridays? That show does really well I thought.

I dunno, I'm a parent, if I go out it's on Saturday, not Fridays so it works out well for me.
yeap. Constantine is on right after Grim in fact. same channel.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Just watched it, thought it was pretty descent. Never read the comics, so not sure how it stacks up. Will continue to watch.

It was pretty obvious that they wrote her off, especially since the whole episode was building her up. In a way that was kind of refreshing. Here is this main character! Nope.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Also , the concept of the "Friday night death slot" has been watered down a lot with the advent of DVRs. My wife and I are never watching TV on Friday nights, but still have Grimm (and now this) recording to be watched at some point next week probably. Nielsen is even taking it into consideration I think with that "day of showing + 3 days" metric to accommodate for time shifters.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
nieslen does live live+3 and live+7 for ratings.

most of the networks are relying on the live+3 and a few have switched to live+7 for some shows.the problem with the ratings now is so many streamers and the fact that the Demo metric is antiquated in my opinion.

the Demo is oh so important.. yet some shows score poorly in demo, yet have
`10 million viewers, while other shows score well in the demo, yet have under 6 million viewers overall, just more "demo" viewers (19-49)....

personally i think the more viewers the better, but i am not an industry guy..

watched part of the original pilot, was ok,

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This show feels like it's really been dumbed down and would be a better fit on cable or on Showtime/Starz.

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
I always give Pilots some leverage, there was enough in this one to get me interested in watching another few episodes.

Not great but good enough.