Vorph
Silver Baronet of the Realm
He also loved Alan Wake 2, so take his opinion with a 2-ton block of salt.
- 2
Yeah he's kind of a hit and miss lately. I don't watch a lot of his reviews anymore but I know sometimes there's a game that's coming out that I'm somewhat interested in I'll at least check out his stuff because he's somewhat tolerable, but since his YouTube Fame has kicked in, I find myself just having to skip through or shutting the video down.He also loved Alan Wake 2, so take his opinion with a 2-ton block of salt.
Well not chunks but one of the powers is to hurl blocks of material at mobs, up to 3 total. I would use it for mobs that were too far away to hit with the melee weapon. I guess Remedy saw all the souls like and decided to join suit? The power I used the most was a shield that I could make explode around me for area damage.So no lifting up chunks of concrete and hurling them at mobs?
yeah she has a man jaw & they somehow made her uglier. Also regardless of hair/accessories you picked the guy had like a potato head, like a russet baking potato. His head and chin were small with giant cheeks. Really weird looking. I decided to embrace the crazy and my guy was running around in his underwear with no shirt , green hair and rings in his nose/ears.so they made the fact she had a man jaw a feature? lol
Just as soon as I realized the stroller chasing was optional I said out loud 'fuck that', agree with the jumping. When you are down in the well and have to get out the 1st time I almost uninstalled the whole damn game. You have to hover and try to triple jump, how is that fun?The stroller chasing and electrical charging mini games make me want to find someone on the development team and beat them with my controller.
Yes, I have anger issues.
They are fucking terrible with narrow time windows and are easily fucked up by over/under shooting jumps or the controls just not working. The double jump to glide can be finicky.
Devs talk about “inclusion” then throw in high reflex requirement shit like that, fucking morons.
Getting older and slower doesn’t help, obviously, but if you have attempted the later versions of these two mini games you know what I am talking about.