Country Music Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
@0:43

Willie Nelson and Faron Young - Hello Walls
Faron "Willie came up to me and french kissed me, best kiss I ever had"

Willie with the thriller hat on. Mickey Newbury behind them, Waylon Jennings and Kris Kristofferson opposite them. Others in the hour long video Hank Williams Jr., Webb Pierce, Roger Miller, George Jones etc...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jais

Trakanon Raider
@0:43

Willie Nelson and Faron Young - Hello Walls
Faron "Willie came up to me and french kissed me, best kiss I ever had"

Willie with the thriller hat on. Mickey Newbury behind them, Waylon Jennings and Kris Kristofferson opposite them. Others in the hour long video Hank Williams Jr., Webb Pierce, Roger Miller, George Jones etc...

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
90's country has really hung in there. I went to a wedding a few weeks ago between two 20 year olds and at the dance afterwards it was Garth Brooks, George Strait, Clint Black, etc. 90% of the songs they played could have been played at a 4-H dance when I was in high school even though the DJ and most of the kids dancing were not born when those songs came out.

• 1Like

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
He's actually from MS originally. Multiple inductions into rodeo hall of fames for bronc riding and such. PRCA champion one year, music was something else he did.

For whatever reason... Chris Ledoux {other than Cash} is the only country I can stomach. Cadillac Ranch and Stampede are great songs.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yuh I'll spam this here too its so good.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I saw a YouTube comment that said that Guy Clark makes movies for your ears and thought that was pretty accurate.

Last edited:
  • 1Like