Cowboy Bebop

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Cowboy Bebop is one of the rare examples of voice over being so good it's on par if not better than the Jap voices. If you decide to go with English in this case you are still getting just as good of an experience.
theyre dubbing over in jap (jet va is dead tho)

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you like the anime I recommond checking out Gundam 0083 and 08th MS Team, made by the same people though you might want to watch the original Gundam just to understand the lore.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If you like the anime I recommond checking out Gundam 0083 and 08th MS Team, made by the same people though you might want to watch the original Gundam just to understand the lore.
nah, you don't need to watch og gundam 1979 to understand anything, earthers gud, spacers bad

thats it

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
All Gundam animes are trash watch old schol Voltron if you wanna see badly dubbed dogshit about robots fighting with laser swords.

16337_1_large.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
All Gundam animes are trash watch old schol Voltron if you wanna see badly dubbed dogshit about robots fighting with laser swords.

16337_1_large.jpg
voltrons sword isn't a laser sword, he creates a dimentional vortex that summons a real sword into the universe

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy

been a really long time since i watched it but i remember 08th MS Team being different but in a very very good way

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Fucking hell. That trailer looked like absolute dog shit.

With this toilet water, Cuties, the bullshit trans stuff over Chapelle, and the non-stop racial equity crap they release (The Harder They Fall - I love Elba, but fuck off already with this shit), I need to find a new service for movie/shows.

Any suggestions? I still haven't watched Game of Thrones, maybe Crave?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
The trailer looks bad and ways and good in others to me still. I'm a big wtf, maybe? Spike wanting to kill her constantly was making me laugh.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Lot of people recommend the english VA, I've watched the first 3 episodes in japanese but will switch to English i think. weird show, not at all what I expected.

Please watch it in English. The original Japanese is missing a lot of emotion IMO, especially in the final few episodes. Literally the only anime I have ever recommended watching the dub.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
So I'm late to the party watching the anime (maybe 10 episodes in now) and...wtf is this shit? Isn't Anna a large asian lady and maybe I missed it but I've yet to see Spike threaten Faye with a shooting and is generally indifferent towards her. Really digging the anime but the live action is going to be a hard pass.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
So I'm late to the party watching the anime (maybe 10 episodes in now) and...wtf is this shit? Isn't Anna a large asian lady and maybe I missed it but I've yet to see Spike threaten Faye with a shooting and is generally indifferent towards her. Really digging the anime but the live action is going to be a hard pass.

He tolerates her presence. Barely. What's funny is they actually work pretty well together when they aren't bickering, but I think Faye gets super irritated at Spike because her feminine charms have absolutely zero effect on him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He tolerates her presence. Barely. What's funny is they actually work pretty well together when they aren't bickering, but I think Faye gets super irritated at Spike because her feminine charms have absolutely zero effect on him.
And he has the attitude " whatever happens, happens" but she knows is bullshit because she also wears a mask of I "don't care about anyone ".
But he never threatened her, so that shit in the live action is cringe and cliche

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I remember how hot I thought Faye's voice was in Japanese. Just the way she spoke was great. I couldn't remember what it sounded like right now, so I found this.

• 2Like