Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
shoe on head shit was grape. yahoo live was insanely funny.

they closed it down because all the chicks we raided were underage. even the one hairy ass fat guy who flew out to bang that chick on yahoo live. pretty sure she was underage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Feien

Ploppers
it might not be her, but it sure looks like her, this was like 2009? the underaged looking chick was somebody named missmissy? i think aychamo did end up hooking up with her or am i getting things mixed up?

Something like that, I vaguely remember Aychamo talking about it.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
I love this place, wherever it happens to be.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Stave

Potato del Grande
Even though it led to the shitfest that was hoofshots, the whole Kate has a hoof shit was pretty fucking epic. Man did she get her jimmies rustled. Wonder if we destroyed her business.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol, we had our sleuths on the case, chick was always hiding that hoof. i dunno if we destroyed her business, but i think she still is a camwhore. fine ass canadian chick. even if she had a hoof. :p

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If I remember correctly it was right when Tits or GTFO was in full swing. We had already gotten many ladies whatever the wanted, we were then approached by a member whose cousin wanted to win a modeling contract. She ended up posting some seriously sweet nudes, probably the best we had ever received and our boys went to work on scripts to win the contest.

Somehow the guys over at Yamaha got wind of what we were doing and bombarded our forums talking all kinds of shit because they were doing the same thing for one of their members, calling us nerds etc.. We of course did the same to their forums causing all types of drama.

Well in the end their chick won by something absurd like 1 or 2 votes in the semi-final round, we were crushed.... Afterwards they kept coming over and gloating, so our FoH brethren rallied the banners and made sure that chick lost so bad that it wasn't even funny (by like 2 million votes or some shit). I remember her coming over crying and apologizing and how she wished none of that had happened. We were relentless of course, haha.

My memory may be wrong but I want to say one guy stuck around and kept talking shit and just would not stop. One of our members kept telling him to shut up and he wouldn't. The guy telling him to shut up ended up posting that guy's SSN, credit card numbers and home address. I remember we got shutdown for a few days while the FBI or someone investigated, lol.

Edit: I'll have to dig through the old site and see if I can find it.
Jesus, apparently I need to start seeing threads through. I remember that one, but must have dipped out before all the REAL crazy happened.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I dunno I wasn't around for that stuff, but I was wrong on Shoe's age, she's like 24.

But if this was more 8 or 9 years ago then it still probably couldn't be her. She'd have been like 12 or some shit.

Shoe on head demands were very popular on 4chan at cam sites for years. If that meme started here, you guys should get credit for that shit on Encyclopedia Dramatica or some shit.

Encyclopedia Dramatica

You're talking about Minimilk or Minimalk or whatever, that flew over to the U.S. to be with that fat fuck on Yahoo Live?

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you know you're getting old when the bitches you fapped to from the teen section are now in the milf/mature section

but got damn it i remember the hoof caper rofl
you know you're getting old when the chicks you used to fap to as a teen reached their late 50s and 60s and died years ago. RiP Farrah Fawcett and Marylyn Chambers

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You're talking about Minimilk or Minimalk or whatever, that flew over to the U.S. to be with that fat fuck on Yahoo Live?

I dunno. I think they're mistaken on that person being the Youtube personality Shoeonhead though.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
aychamo yahoo lived himself and some rando

Tyen can vouch, aych was bizarrely nornal in real life.

I miss galiem and the assinine physics arguments. "Can it take off?" Was so amazing, with his 12 graduate students rofl.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I dunno. I think they're mistaken on that person being the Youtube personality Shoeonhead though.

Ay never had her on Yahoo Live. He had 1 or 2 chicks at different times but most of the time it was just him spreading his asshole. Milk streamed and played shit like Pendulum and wore a Guy Fawkes mask and ended up hooking up with some British chick that went by Minimilk. Eventually she flew over and they streamed together but my memory starts to fade then b/c it is sort of around the time Yahoo Live died.

Shoe I guess sort of resembles that Mini chick. She posted on FOH in SS quite a few times.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah thats her, i knew it was a MM name.

i dunno if it would be in that archive, but we did take screencaps of the shoe on head girl with a shoe on her head. if those still survived we can check and find out for sure.

Feien

Ploppers
Wasn't it a name like Lolli? I don't know why that's what I remember. Though Mini Miik sounds very familiar too. I think she would do barrel rolls on request too.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Jesus, apparently I need to start seeing threads through. I remember that one, but must have dipped out before all the REAL crazy happened.

Haha, yeah that was the day I realized there were people way smarter than me in the world.