There is a war going on over control of your mind
you can post images boys

you know what time it is

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
I just realized he's the new admin, If they're going to go full SJW on us, this is the test right here.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Khane is being an assclown on Rerolled. Hope he doesn't fall off his high horse.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Isnt that exactly what happened? MMO guys saw tits and ass on rerolled and blew their wad, only latter did they see the massive bag of cock attached.

• 2Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did not expect to come back to this shit again after camping for the weekend. Draegan is such a cunt, but at least we get modern forum software.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
ok so the fact im looking this hard in the FSR thread to find an old trannycock is appalling

move was needed much worse than initially assumed

• 2Like

Fenriz

Molten Core Raider
If I remember correctly it was right when Tits or GTFO was in full swing. We had already gotten many ladies whatever the wanted, we were then approached by a member whose cousin wanted to win a modeling contract. She ended up posting some seriously sweet nudes, probably the best we had ever received and our boys went to work on scripts to win the contest.

Somehow the guys over at Yamaha got wind of what we were doing and bombarded our forums talking all kinds of shit because they were doing the same thing for one of their members, calling us nerds etc.. We of course did the same to their forums causing all types of drama.

Well in the end their chick won by something absurd like 1 or 2 votes in the semi-final round, we were crushed.... Afterwards they kept coming over and gloating, so our FoH brethren rallied the banners and made sure that chick lost so bad that it wasn't even funny (by like 2 million votes or some shit). I remember her coming over crying and apologizing and how she wished none of that had happened. We were relentless of course, haha.

My memory may be wrong but I want to say one guy stuck around and kept talking shit and just would not stop. One of our members kept telling him to shut up and he wouldn't. The guy telling him to shut up ended up posting that guy's SSN, credit card numbers and home address. I remember we got shutdown for a few days while the FBI or someone investigated, lol.

Edit: I'll have to dig through the old site and see if I can find it.

I am the lurker with the cousin who whored her tits for votes. Valc from FoH forums.

• 28Like
Reactions: 27 users