Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
To save all the previous content. What I mean is, a_skeleton_03 or whoever buys Rerolled.com, and they merge this site with that one. All the old content, the new layout, and all the members under one roof.
Fuck that old content in the ass and old site nostalgia.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Is this intentionally titled like a shitty political clickbait article on FB?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Fuck that old content in the ass and old site nostalgia.

I was like 70 posts from one thousand. One Thousand. It is a feat never before seen in the history of message boards.

Boo this man!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Do you even hodj?

Or Tanooba, but we sure don't need anymore Tanooba posts. Many a days worth of reading has been ruined by that cuck. Yes, I changed the spelling of his name, he'll take it like a bitch and like it.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Im sad the auto suggest didn't lead you to "insufferable cunt " when typing tanoomba

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
something that caught my eye:

For what it is worth we are 100% willing to migrate to new forum software if that is what most people are ok with. This was actually our intentions going into this. We were looking to upgrade to VB5 and were also looking at XenForo but Draegan/Tuco hinted that people would not like change around here.

doesn't this suggest that Tuco knew more about the sale than he previously let on?

the_gallows_by_aniqeanuk-d6ukirn.jpg

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Sooo that other site is super unstable. Without any users on it what is the issue?

Yeah it was bugging out for me earlier too. It wasn't as bad as Jan-Feb but it was definitely timing out and db-error'ing the last few weeks when it was supposed to have been moved to "better" servers.

They turned on the "discourage" feature for you two.

khorum

Murder Apologist
More importantly, which of "you people" ever told amod that you wouldn't like changes to the old forums?

LMAO that must've been when they changed Teljair's headline asking for $1000 to implement gfycat. Breaks the "our community doesn't like change" narrative.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
something that caught my eye:

doesn't this suggest that Tuco knew more about the sale than he previously let on?

Oh no, he knew NOTHING about it. :rolleyes: They hinted people didn't like change around here but apparently we would be AOK being sold out to some anonymous shit heel.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
First Clinton knows nothing about an e-mail server she set up and now Tuco knows nothing about forum upgrades being discussed by a new owner?

#NotAllMods amirite

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
do you think Draegan knew he'd become a pariah and exiled from the RR WoW guild etc when he made this back door deal with :emoji_nose:mmorpg.com:emoji_nose:?

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Figured he was so cool, given he wears a fedora, he could never be disliked in a video game.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
More importantly, which of "you people" ever told amod that you wouldn't like changes to the old forums?

LMAO that must've been when they changed Teljair's headline asking for $1000 to implement gfycat. Breaks the "our community doesn't like change" narrative.
To be fair here I distinctly remember some temper tantrums being thrown last migration because the site just had to be as close to fohguild as possible. There's some bizarre people around these parts.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
To be fair here I distinctly remember some temper tantrums being thrown last migration because the site just had to be as close to fohguild as possible. There's some bizarre people around these parts.

Yea, I remember when people wanted things like 'the reply button to work' and some equally bizarre requests that took the professionals at RR months to work out.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i recall people wanting it to be LIKE the old FOH, but i dont recall them saying they wanted the same functionality from a 2002 message board. i remember draegan or tuco or whomever threatening us that any changes would slow the site down so it wouldnt run well and maybe thats when people were like, "ok keep it like it was. :( "