Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Can't they just move to the Jezebel forums or some such?

I also blame hodj. His constant ramblings would make anyone do something just to get him to stop.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This shit works both ways. You start teaching kids in school that all white people are racist, and that all cops are out to get black people. they will start believing there is a war on and some idget is going to get into their head that its ok to shoot some random cops in the street.

The only difference being that one is spread by random guys on the internet and the other is spread by people in position of real power and capacity to influence others. We have all seen what happened in Dallas.

The words only have power if you give them power and if you do that some people will use those words because they have an effect one way or other.

In closing... nagger duck

Like I said, Horseshoe Theory. You aspies acting like total cunts isn't justified by the far left end of the horseshoe that you totally resemble being total cunts themselves.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
aspie and cunt are triggering me. I thought this was supposed to be a safe space.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
It started with the Trayvon case, but really kicked into high gear after gamergate. I guess gamergate really struck too close to home for some people and it snowballed from there. A man with one cloudy eye could see the transition take place.

Besides its largely not the same posters from the very old days of the politics thread you are referencing where it was considered a liberal circle jerk. Not sure they were a roving mob of douchenozzles infusing their buzzwords outside of the politics thread either, but you're talking about a long ass time ago regardless.
A long ass time ago? The rerolled politics thread is still up. You can reread it from post fucking one from four years ago if you want. You can get Ralph wiggum on it and pinpoint the exact moment all our bleeding hearts broke and we became alt right shitlords.

The difference between you and us alt right racists is that you want ideas that offend you removed from the fucking Internet by force while we WANT you to stay here and keep pushing your cuck propaganda. We want the conflict. It provides entertainment. If I want polite political discussion, I'll talk to my father-in-law at the dinner table over pot roast and mashed potatoes.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It started with the Trayvon case, but really kicked into high gear after gamergate. I guess gamergate really struck too close to home for some people and it snowballed from there. A man with one cloudy eye could see the transition take place.

Gee, who posted that picture that demonstrated Zimmerman would be exonerated again....

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Like I said, Horseshoe Theory. You aspies acting like total cunts isn't justified by the far left end of the horseshoe that you totally resemble being total cunts themselves.

You've already been lit up for your abject lack of self-awareness when you complained about someone making grand heroic pronouncements....like your grand SRS mission statement a couple posts earlier.

Now you're complaining about people acting like total cunts. You wanna take a WILD FUCKING GUESS who's acting like a total cunt right now?

• 4Like

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
So you are saying people on Rerolled were legit racist, just a rope shy of a lynching or were they just shitposting racist things because they saw those things are triggering you sensibilities?

• 3Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So you are saying people on Rerolled were legit racist just a rope shy of a lynching or were they just shitposting racist things because they saw those things are triggering you sensibilities?

Most internet racism really is the latter.

When people don't get that its always good for a laugh.

Its tongue in cheek racism that is engaged in explicitly because it rustles jimmies, not because the people saying it really believe in it.

• 4Like

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
8 years ago Mario probably voted for Obama lol I did, thats whats so funny about all of this

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i really dont understand how banning hurty words is goin to stop hurty feelings. if we were really all a bunch of alt right circle jerkers, then you SJWs wouldnt even be allowed to post here.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Do you think that aspie and cunt are not bad words in the grand scheme of things?

What is the line that you draw? Sexism is okay but racism is not? You are against those with special needs also?

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Is this fishy to anyone else too? I don't remember Flipmode or Famm being this sort of purestrain SJWs on the old forums at all. That name-squatting shit over the weekend is raising hackles.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Do you think that aspie and cunt are not bad words in the grand scheme of things?

What is the line that you draw? Sexism is okay but racism is not? You are against those with special needs also?

It's apparently only what hurts his feels.

• 3Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Flipmode was a whiny bitch. Also think he's half-black, so it os sort of understandable he doesn't like white nerds saying American Inventor.

• 3Like