Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I keep thinking Craig McGregor just replied to this thread and then I get sad every time I realize he hasn't.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
PC-1132x670.jpg
CxgRG4.jpg

PC-1132x670.jpg

CxgRG4.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think this is a fake famm account, i dont remember him ever trolling this hard.
a_skeleton_03 has promised me that he will add auto correct filters to make sure no one can use certain words around here, I applaud him for his enlightened stance.

This thread is a working list of words to be included in the filter. We can work it out over a week or so and then implement it and amend it as necessary.

The list:

dindu

faggot

gay (improper contexts)

American Inventor

SJW

goatfucker

coon or dune coon

regressive left

slant eye

slope

illegal immigrant

legumer

DREAMER

wop/guido/guinea/dago/goombah/pizza American Inventor (unless applied to an actual Italian like Sut or probably Astr0 too since they are racist against black people and deserve it)

coon

wetback

Bagel Eater/kyke

jew (improper contexts)

fudgepacker

tar baby

spook

cocksucker

liberal (as an insult)

dyke

cunt

feminazi

dothead

injun

Faulty Armor

greaser

chink

jap

Faulty Armor

sambo

chinaman

oriental

porch monkey

legumer

redskin (unless used by a fan of the Washington DC NFL football team, in which case the poster has been punished enough already)

cuck/cuckold

uncle tom

flip

ching chong

retard

This is by no means a definitive list and I'm sure we need to add a significant amount more words before civil discussions can be restored to this community.

However, as I'm sure most if not all will be unanimously agreed upon, a_skeleton_03 or one of his lackeys such as hodj should begin to enter the words manually as soon as possible.

Again thank you for being so forward minded a_skeleton_03.

he wants the word illegal immigrant to be banned.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
So IQ stats are racist?

The ones we're aware of are Linguistic-ist. Language-ist. Sometimes English-ist. Not inherently Race-ist. Only, you and Flip can't see that.

Either that or you're in mobius strip long-troll mode and everything you two say to each other is supposed to be a endlessly complex and witty Poe that only 6 people here remember from chat rooms in 1998. But Occam doubts it.

Famm has a point. The new guy with the biodiversity angle in General, whatever his name is, is way off. Not sure what his background is or what thread he came from, but he, I am guessing, has a teenage or possibly even monotheist understanding of biodiversity in humans. Language represents the DNA of culture. Of that of memes. It is the Memes that skew the IQ stats, not the Genes.

And to get in front of it, I wouldn't advocate the banning or censorship of dumb or offensive shit given a hundred lifetimes. But I'll argue with it all day!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

First World Problem: When you've rubbed one out and are too tired to even try getting it up again.

If I ever met her in real life I would either be dead from asphyxiation or permanently brain dead enough to no longer care about the SJW bullshit.

635941803413576259-Screen-Shot-2016-03-20-at-12.59.56-PM.png

• 2Like

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
It's obvious isn't it? We can clearly see a person's skin color. Skin color is determined in exactly the same way intelligence is determined. With DNA. Rite guise? Riiiiiiittteeeeeeee??

• 2Like