Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

iannis

Musty Nester
Right? Does anyone actually believe we wouldn't have started shitposting on their forums even if we had stayed? They can't even deal with a TINY bit of drama. Shit has been super tame so far, well except maybe keg :p

Oh god, if we'd stayed, we would have all been banned within a week.

American Inventor American Inventor American Inventor American Inventor would have been too delish

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
if a_skeleton_03 will accept filthy criminals on this site and not mess with their accounts then we can just let the fucking with my account name thing rest.

xXdchHV.jpg

No problem Astr0!

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
if a_skeleton_03 will accept filthy criminals on this site and not mess with their accounts then we can just let the fucking with my account name thing rest.

I don't care about changing your name, but you'll always be Astro to me. It's one of our very own memes by now and I'm not going to let that shit die, LOL.
Oh god, if we'd stayed, we would have all been banned within a week.

Obama-son Obama-son Obama-son Obama-son would have been too delish
I admit that I had been AWOL for weeks when the forum shizzle went down, but I have no idea what people are talking about with this Obama-son stuff.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I don't care about changing your name, but you'll always be Astro to me. It's one of our very own memes by now and I'm not going to let that shit die, LOL.

I admit that I had been AWOL for weeks when the forum shizzle went down, but I have no idea what people are talking about with this Obama-son stuff.

Obama son is what the n word word filters to

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah because it cracks me up like it is the son of Obama and an Asian hooker (yes I know then it would be san you weeaboos).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

khorum

Murder Apologist
Goliath's not dead, lol. He's been posting at RR in the Hearthstone thread for the last year or two as Morrow. Apparently he's a pretty elite arena player and was fairly knowledgeable/helpful in the thread most of the time, but a couple people couldn't help instigating shit with him/her. He definitely learned to handle it better than in the old FOH days. Hope he finds this place and the Hearthstone thread.

We're missing a few non-shit posters actually... Nebuchadnezzar, Faille, Eomer... prolly a few more. Itzena was a good poster too, so long as you ignored all his posts in General.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If you guys are really bored or really hate the old site don't want them to have referral traffic, type in these keywords and if you're a poster there or make a reply and relink to the new site.
EHqdld7.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

i get it and i really dont care what you call me, call me a fuckstick if you like, i just dont dig the mod fuckery on my user name.

• 1Like

khalid

Unelected Mod
I go by another name on some other forums, but gosh darn it son, I go by the name people know me by here.

No one knows who this chuck fucker is, go by Astro.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We're missing a few non-shit posters actually... Nebuchadnezzar, Faille, Eomer... prolly a few more. Itzena was a good poster too, so long as you ignored all his posts in General.
i dont know if those guys (i am ignoring itzena, because why not?) were too regular posters anymore. i do miss Jait and Vvoid on the tv/movie forums and we need our fucking Supertouch. i love that guy. he was my astro.

• 1Like