Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Stave

Potato del Grande
Rickshawed him for defending Trump in the whole "make fun of the retard" controversy. It's one thing to have differing views, it's another to rickshaw people trying to have civil discussion because you don't agree. Fucking nazi cucks.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
they made me read your posts :)
Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-Laughing-to-Serious.gif

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Rickshawed him for defending Trump in the whole "make fun of the retard" controversy. It's one thing to have differing views, it's another to rickshaw people trying to have civil discussion because you don't agree. Fucking nazi cucks.
yeah I missed all this but it seems about par for the course for those cucks.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I like how McGregor says he's "willing to take a loss" on the forum. Dude is taking a loss on this deal whether he likes it or not because his dumbass couldn't be bothered to actually look at what he was buying. He, for some reason, just trusted Draegan at his word, and this is the result. He bought a website for its traffic when that traffic was largely from a forum he "never would have purchased." I wonder what the likelihood is, or if it's even possible, for him to go after Draegan for fraud. McGregor was clearly negligent in researching what he was buying, but it really sounds like Draegan misrepresented a lot of information to make a quick buck.

But really, If there is any negotiation to take place, I think the thing to consider is that this is a negotiation that should be in our favor. What McGregor has is of no value to him and will generate no money. The only way he softens the blow over this shady deal is going to be by swallowing his pride and taking what he can get. If it isn't a ton of work to restore Rerolled's content here like a_skeleton_03 has talked about, how much need is there really to offer him anything at all? Or, at the very least, would it be that big a deal to walk away if he asks for too much? Do we really care that much about the URL? What else is there?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
Has Tuco registered over here?

He has. He said no one has offered to host the old FoH stuff. Hoping that gets remedied shortly. There was some internet gold on that forum.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rude

Potato del Grande
I still remember reading about Millie getting outted in between classes back in college. If that clown waited 7-8 years before pulling that genderqueer shit he'd probably be a SJW hero now.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If it isn't a ton of work to restore Rerolled's content here like a_skeleton_03 has talked about, how much need is there really to offer him anything at all? Or, at the very least, would it be that big a deal to walk away if he asks for too much? Do we really care that much about the URL? What else is there?

There isn't anything else. The old content would be nice, but in the end, who fucking cares? We get the Gravy stuff, and anything Hall of Fame type worthy, and we're fine.

I'd like the old domain for selfish reasons (because I can't get this shit to work on the DoD network at work), but otherwise fuck it. And actually, in the next day or so I'll know for sure if it doesn't work, as a_skeleton_03 submitted for the classification of it today.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I like how McGregor says he's "willing to take a loss" on the forum. Dude is taking a loss on this deal whether he likes it or not because his dumbass couldn't be bothered to actually look at what he was buying. He, for some reason, just trusted Draegan at his word, and this is the result. He bought a website for its traffic when that traffic was largely from a forum he "never would have purchased." I wonder what the likelihood is, or if it's even possible, for him to go after Draegan for fraud. McGregor was clearly negligent in researching what he was buying, but it really sounds like Draegan misrepresented a lot of information to make a quick buck.

That's fishy tho. If Draegan just said "it's the community from an old EQ guild"----there is no conceivable way that the founder of MMORPG.COM didn't ask:

"Oh yeah? What guild?"

Then we're somehow expected to believe that he's NEVER HEARD of FoH in Everquest? Or the site's reputation as a cesspool of rage? Or the fact the former GM is the creative director of world of warcraft?

Last edited:

Stave

Potato del Grande
Didn't he sell the whole Junkies shit to them, and Rerolled just kind of went with it as a package deal? That's how I understood it. We are the redheaded stepchild that no one wants.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Could be, or he just looked at the whole thing with business goggles and saw nothing but traffic numbers and $$$.

Draegan was a fucking moron but he probably knew better than to reveal too much about the content of the site in fear of it spoiling his entire deal.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

But really, If there is any negotiation to take place, I think the thing to consider is that this is a negotiation that should be in our favor. What McGregor has is of no value to him and will generate no money. The only way he softens the blow over this shady deal is going to be by swallowing his pride and taking what he can get. If it isn't a ton of work to restore Rerolled's content here like a_skeleton_03 has talked about, how much need is there really to offer him anything at all? Or, at the very least, would it be that big a deal to walk away if he asks for too much? Do we really care that much about the URL? What else is there?
Agree completely. Also his threat that if traffic drops they would make changes to the format is a fucking joke. When the traffic cuts out the site is dead in the water and there's nothing he can do to revive it. There is literally zero residual value on their purchase once the community is gone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Didn't he sell the whole Junkies shit to them, and Rerolled just kind of went with it as a package deal? That's how I understood it. We are the redheaded stepchild that no one wants.
His shitty junkie sites got no traffic at all. It's possible he bundled them together in the deal and pulled some shady shit to convince them that they were generating ad revenue but the traffic derived from rerolled.org is the only thing that was of any value in the sale.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Could be, or he just looked at the whole thing with business goggles and saw nothing but traffic numbers and $$$.

Draegan was a fucking moron but he probably knew better than to reveal too much about the content of the site in fear of it spoiling his entire deal.

Sure but then if McGregor DIDN'T EVEN ASK what "old EQ Guild" the community belonged to, then he deserves what Draegan served him.

But far more likely he knew what he was getting into, plans on sanitizing the site for his sheeple's consumption and is just playing it soft to diminish the migration.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
now that we pulled out, the site is getting funky again, sometimes it just hangs there for like ten seconds then it gets fast again. yeah, that dude was basically dropping some hints that if we didnt provide traffic he was going to drop us. who needs that shit?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
From the sounds of his post, it actually looked like he wanted the forums. Is he full of shit? Maybe.

The whole thing is a clusterfuck. And the worst part is, unless he gets sued, Draegan makes out without any repercussions.

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
From the sounds of his post, it actually looked like he wanted the forums. Is he full of shit? Maybe.

The whole thing is a clusterfuck. And the worst part is, unless he gets sued, Draegan makes out without any repercussions.

The fact that Draegan hasn't said shit about this except through proxies kinda shows this isn't his first rodeo ahahah. Anything he says would be used against him in a civil proceeding and he may even be contractually prohibited from saying anything that might freak out the community.

• 1Like